Oconee Archery Club

MLCausey

I need some information on Oconee Archery Club. I know a few of yall have been there and my husband and I were wanting to make the trip up there since nowhere any closer to Macon has a 3d range. Can yall give me a little info as far as fees, how crowded it is, etc.
Thanks!
M

alligood729

I need some information on Oconee Archery Club. I know a few of yall have been there and my husband and I were wanting to make the trip up there since nowhere any closer to Macon has a 3d range. Can yall give me a little info as far as fees, how crowded it is, etc.
Thanks!
M

The range at Lake Oconee is a great one! I'm not sure about rates for just a casual round, but there shouldn't be too bad a crowd on a Sunday afternoon. I think they are closed on Monday. Check their website out. www.lakeoconeeshootingclub.com Good luck!!:)

MLCausey

I checked out the website but it seems kinda outdated and doesn't have a whole lotta info on it. I just picked up archery the beginning of this month when my husband, KCausey, bought me my Diamond :)
I would like to eventually get into shooting tournaments but I want to get the feel of the whole 3d range...I've been around it when he has shot in the past, but never experienced any first hand and I am so excited!

MLCausey

I just looked at it, I'm actually from McDonough and my parents still live there but had no idea it was there. I will have to look into that.

It is one of the best ranges to go to,targets are in good shape and the owner is a heck of a good guy.Practice bails and a 25 target range that is changed weekly.

MLCausey

Is a casual round $20? I found a link to some other forum and it had limited info on the range but not sure how legit it is...

10 or 15 dollars and it is located on old jackson road and i dont think they have a web page yet.Which diamond did u get ,i shoot the marquis.

MLCausey

The Edge...don't know any different but I like it a lot. I have been working my draw weight up....we spend every nice day outside from the time I get home from work until dark shooting.

Hunterrs

GONetwork Member
Hilsmans is $15.00 for a regular round of 25 targets. Great place to shoot at. It is $20.00 for 20 targets on tournament days. The next tournament is May 10. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed.

MLCausey

Thanks for the info. I was also looking into Uchee Creek for a weekend fun getaway but it seems as if you have to be military or somehow affiliated to stay at the camping area, cabins, RV sites, etc. It is so nice and inexpensive. May have to just sellte for a day trip to the 3d range.

lovinlife

we love it there

hillsman is a great place to shot also. great folks. wife just s tarted last year and has really doen great so far, she shoots asa and we will both be back full force next year with asa and ibo. maybe we see ya on the range. goo dluck and keep shooting its gets fun.

Latest posts