#2 came in on a string...

Arrow3

Ive worked all night and im fixing to goto bed so here's the short version..Hunted in Oglethorpe County where I killed my other bird....Heard bird gobble from a LONG ways off.....Got to him a soon as I could....Bumped two hens on the way to him ....He was gobbling at one of them yelping on the roost...I sat down and called and he was coming....Turned out to be 2 longbeards..They were there in 5 minutes.....Shot the strutter....10 in beard 3/4 spurs....No camera with me to take pictures....Gobbled about 20 times....HOw can they come in so easy sometime?? :huh: Ive hunted this place 4 times now this year and this is the first time all year Ive even heard a bird on the part of the place..... He won't gobble again!! :cool:

Jeff Phillips

Way to go Arrow :clap:

Hope I can find 1 willing to make the sacrifice on Sat. morning :D

dutchman

Arrow3 said:
How can they come in so easy sometime?? :huh: Ive hunted this place 4 times now this year and this is the first time all year Ive even heard a bird on the part of the place.

Right place, right time. Congratulations.

Duff

Congrats Brandon :fine:

Jody Hawk

Way to hang with them Brandon !!!!!!! What was a dismal turkey season a few weeks ago now is looking pretty good !!!!! :clap:

Woody's Janitor

Way to go Brandon!!!!!!! :clap: :cheers:

Mrs. Arrow3

Yay Baby!!

See, I TOLD you I was good luck!!! It just took a little while longer to kick in.....

:D