Redlands?

Coach Reynolds

I've got on a few birds, but haven't pulled the trigger there yet. Do you know the number of birds killed so far? That place is hard to hunt because the land is so chopped up and spread out, it’s not one big chunk of property.

jonboy

I've got on a few birds, but haven't pulled the trigger there yet. Do you know the number of birds killed so far? That place is hard to hunt because the land is so chopped up and spread out, it’s not one big chunk of property.

20 birds as of yesterday!Only 6 longbeards rest jakes.

Jody Hawk

That place is hard to hunt because the land is so chopped up and spread out, it’s not one big chunk of property.

Personally, I like the land separated like that. :huh: There's some good turkey hunting on Redlands. I used to hunt it quite often but I don't get down there much anymore. Killed my first gobbler on Redlands.

jonboy

Personally, I like the land separated like that. :huh: There's some good turkey hunting on Redlands. I used to hunt it quite often but I don't get down there much anymore. Killed my first gobbler on Redlands.

Hey Jody, why don't you hunt Redlands anymore? Is it because of all the people who just come in on top you while you are working a bird? I really hate that!!! It happened to me the other day:banginghe

Jody Hawk

Hey Jody, why don't you hunt Redlands anymore? Is it because of all the people who just come in on top you while you are working a bird? I really hate that!!! It happened to me the other day:banginghe

I hunt a club within ear shot of Redlands. I said I was gonna start back hunting it this year but never have. :huh:

Latest posts