how many have already their 3 here in GA?

fountain

how many of you finished the season early?
i killed #'s 2 and 3 on 4-20. this finished my season with almost 3 weeks to go.

Arrow3

Killed #3 on April 1st.....Heading to Missouri on Thursday.

K80

I'm still looking for my first. I should have took some time off like Arrow did. I did see a lot of tracks yesterday but all I got was wet.:banginghe

Dupree

I have killed 2, and have seen 4 others shot.

huntmstr

Banned
I have killed one in GA and one in FL but have been the direct and proximate cause of 9 other turkey/shotgun related deaths this season. I have one more trip scheduled for GA 5/3 & 5/4 and then it's off the Nebraska for Merriam's turkeys from 5/9-5/13. Hoping for another 4-5 birds down for myself in those two weeks.

tbgator

Banned
One in Bama and one in Ga. I'm usually tagged out by mid-April but this has been one of those wierd years where everything that could go wrong did.Alot of close calls. Its seems like season is running about 2 weeks ahead of norm cause gobbling is slowing down to a crawl but it may be due to the pressure. I need a private honeyhole:bounce:

brlewis

Finished April 19th with a double with my dad. I have been with him while he killed his second this season. We called in a jake yesterday.

capt stan

Yep, 20 April it was bittersweet filling the last 2 tags.

fountain

hey--gotta have it even if it goes to $100/gallon. i could walk most places i need to go daily, but i'm too sorry. just brought the 4-wheeler and golf cart home to drive back and forth to work daily!!!

i would catch the gas to go hunt somewhere like that.

JDARRACOTT

I started and finished 4/5-4/6. It was kinda sad that I was finished in GA in one weekend.

wack em

Been done for almost three weeks now.

gottabowhunt

#3 on Sat. 25lbs... my 3rd biggest!