Custom Call Kill

IdRatherBHunting

I just wanted to give a special thanks to the guy who made this picture possible, David Mills and Traxx Custom Calls. Thanks to the sweet music made by my new calls this public land monster is no longer a threat to mankind.IMG_3258.JPG

GADAWGS

Nice bird. And besides making a very good turkey call, David is a very nice guy

Nitro

Banned
Very nice!!!!!!!!

You would never get a congrats or a "thanks for using our products" from the various production call companies!!!!!

Spend your hard earned dollars with some one who appreciates it.

Dudley Do-Wrong

The greatest satisfaction I get from making calls is:
1. Meeting a lot of great people
2. Seeing those people taking birds using a call I made

Lee, I’m sure you can attest to this as well.

I’m at work and the firewall prevents me from seeing the pic, congrats to Collin on a great bird. But let me add this; you can put the best call in someone’s hand and if they don’t know how to use it, the call is of no use. Some folks know how to use my calls better than I do.

IdRatherBHunting

But let me add this; you can put the best call in someone’s hand and if they don’t know how to use it, the call is of no use. Some folks know how to use my calls better than I do.

Well we both know that I couldnt run that box call at all. But thanks to the time that you spent sitting down with me showing me how to use it properly, and with many hours of practice I am finally able to make it talk turkey with confidence.

Dudley Do-Wrong

Is that a Black maple slate?

No, I can't really remember but I think it was bubinga or black walnut. Collin, can you refresh my memory?