Missouri bound in the a.m.

Arrow3

Y'all wish me and Jerry luck...We may need it with the weather out there...We are flying out in the morning out of Atlanta and flying into St. Louis, Missouri....Then we have to drive a couple of hours to get to the land....We are gonna have 6200 acres on one place (we have to pay to hunt that) and 700 acres of private land we can hunt....You have to stop hunting at 1 pm in Missouri so I don't think we will get a hunt in tomorrow..Looks like NASTY weather for Friday...25 mph winds and thunder storms in the area..We will do the best we can with them....Im looking forward to it big time!!:yeah:

wack em

Good luck to both of you! Hope yall bust some beaks!

Hunter Haven

Goodluck to both my buddies. Sorry bout passing on this trip. Ya'll bust one of them heads and just dedicate it to me...LOL!

Brandon, don't wear your knife on your side in the morning out of habit:bounce:. Be sure you have it packed away with the luggage going under the plane.

Jerry, you take care of Brandon when boarding that plane. Don't let him get the weebee jeebies and get all nervous:rofl:.

Seriously, I hope my buddies have a great time out west and I wish ya'll a safe and enjoyable trip. Start saving now for next year, cause you are going to be addicted for sure now!!!

:yeah::banana::biggrin2::banana::yeah:

cpowel10

I bet yall won't be able to sleep tonight, I'd be to excited!!! Hope yall slam a few big ones!

Why can't you hunt past 1 pm in missouri? Thats a weird law

ultramag

Goodluck to both my buddies. Sorry bout passing on this trip. Ya'll bust one of them heads and just dedicate it to me...LOL!

Brandon, don't wear your knife on your side in the morning out of habit:bounce:. Be sure you have it packed away with the luggage going under the plane.

Jerry, you take care of Brandon when boarding that plane. Don't let him get the weebee jeebies and get all nervous:rofl:.

Seriously, I hope my buddies have a great time out west and I wish ya'll a safe and enjoyable trip. Start saving now for next year, cause you are going to be addicted for sure now!!!

:yeah::banana::biggrin2::banana::yeah:

Thanks Haven..I wish you were going bud..we will shoot one just for you...We will be safe...Brandon will be fine on the plane...We are safer in the air than riding up and down the road...We are going to see alot of turkeys and a ton of deer:cool:

Huntinfool

Good luck buddy. We were out there hunting deer a couple of years ago and saw 30-50 birds roosted all together!!!!!

Y'all go get 'em. If it's raining...just KILL A BIRD IN THE RAIN!!!!!

Michael Lee

Hey man, use a high pitched call out there in the wind, they will eat it up. Also, we just had a couple of our guys get back and they called in 6 long beards in 3 days and missed one at 21 yards! The others hung up about 60 yards. Ya'll should be right on it!

Arrow3

Hey man, use a high pitched call out there in the wind, they will eat it up. Also, we just had a couple of our guys get back and they called in 6 long beards in 3 days and missed one at 21 yards! The others hung up about 60 yards. Ya'll should be right on it!

I don't normally carry a box call with me...I just packed my Doug Camp "unfair advantage" just for that reason...:)

ultramag

Thanks Michael..I was out there several weeks ago and the birds were gobbling their heads off...

cnw38

Good luck guys!! Knowing Arrow3 yall will thin out some of them missouri LONG BEARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gobble157

Good luck to yall. What city are you hunting in? I hunted some public ground last year and killed a slammer! My father is a doctor in Bolivar, which is about 45 mins NW of Springfield. I know a little about the state. My cousin was driving through this afternoon from IA and said he saw birds struttin' with hens all over in the fields. Hopefully the rain will put them hens on the nest leaving those lonesome longbeards searching for some sweet Georgia loving. Good luck bud!

Arrow3

Good luck to yall. What city are you hunting in? I hunted some public ground last year and killed a slammer! My father is a doctor in Bolivar, which is about 45 mins NW of Springfield. I know a little about the state. My cousin was driving through this afternoon from IA and said he saw birds struttin' with hens all over in the fields. Hopefully the rain will put them hens on the nest leaving those lonesome longbeards searching for some sweet Georgia loving. Good luck bud!

Hunting near Huntsville (ironic huh):bounce:

ultramag

It is north central Missouri...It is 1 hour north of Columbia on hwy 63 towards Macon ..Columbia is dead center between St louis and Kansas City..

Hunter Haven

I'm headed to bed guys... have fun and keep in touch.

Haven