What does everyone drive?

Trizey

Since the invention of this new forum and my purchase over the weekend, what does everyone drive?

I traded my 2000 F-150 regular cab 4x4 Saturday for a 2005 Super Cab FX4.

I'm the proud new owner of a white 4 door F-150 FX4 :yeah:

My hunting rig consists of a red 2002 Foreman ES.

I'll try and post some pic's of the new truck and some of my other toys soon :D

Everyone else should post pic's too :pop:

Last edited:

irwoodsman

truck

2004 chevrolet 2500 h/d 4x4 crewcab---victory red--spray in lineX bed liner
:fine:

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
03 Black Suburban Z71...or as Bubbabuck and Dawn2Dusk call it....the exxon valdez or the SS Jim Thompson:D

Jim

duckbill

'99 Toyota 4x4 Ex-Cab. Bought it brand new in Aug '98 and she's still rolling. I'd love a bigger truck, but I don't want the payments.

jason308

White 99 Chevy Extended cab Z-71!! Wouldn't trade it for anything (except a 2500 with a Duramax)!!! :cool:

leadoff

GONetwork Member
'03 Z71 Stepside - White

bubbafowler

i got yall all beat......... A 1994 Ford Ranger, 4cyl 2WD!!!! Its about a ***, and i dont plan on ever getting another Ford. I will try to get my muddy pics on here to show ya what a ranger can do tho.--Bubba

beginnersluck

I'm riding in an '01 F-150 Lariat 4X4 Off Road Package. Love the truck...but ready for a brand new one! :flag:

PFDR1

Chevy S10

I call it the RED BARON it's a 97 with 100,789 miles on it 4cylinder 5 speed and on wet pavement I might be able to turn the tires over. :cool: :cool: I can fill the gas tank and ride for a whole week without fillen up again though. :yeah: :yeah:

Hunter450

What I drive

Toyota Tundra on the road
Honda Foreman ES when hauling deer or doing food plots
Ranger 362 Commanche on the water.

willbuck

95 F150 extended cab 4x4 - right now it is the farm truck as well as my transporation to and from work.

bradpatt03

2004 f-150 4x4 extended cab w/ 2.5" leveling kit and 18" wheels on 315/75/18 tires on the road

also- 2005 yamaha yfz450 four wheeler on the track

2000 tracker 16 ft aluminum bass boat on the water

2000 kawasaki bayou 220 in the mud

Last edited:

Limbshaker

GONetwork Member
04 F150 xtended cab to work and stuff
01 Ford Explorer 4x4 with warn winch set up front and back......just for hunting and fishing......to be camoed this month
87 Nissan King cab 4x4 camoed (kinda), steel bed on back shortened body, warn winch set up front and back...just for hunting and fishing....
Argo 8 wheeled amphibious Avenger for the bad places
4x4 camoed mule for the good places
Honda Rubicon
Honda Foreman Fourtrax :D
HHH