Kentucky gobblers round 2

kevincox

We hunted Kentucky on Thursday and Friday morning. We battled 40 mph winds for 2 days but we managed to kill 2 birds. Here is some pics of the birds and our good luck charm. When that donkey was around we usually kill a bird! :bounce:

Attachments

• IMGP1672.jpg
    IMGP1672.jpg
    315 KB · Views: 161
  • IMGP1692.jpg
    IMGP1692.jpg
    313.1 KB · Views: 164
  • IMGP1689.jpg
    IMGP1689.jpg
    324 KB · Views: 161

Hunter Haven

good deal Kevin!!

short stop

awsome pics
---where was that goodluck charm :bounce:
musta been that farm yall were huntin off Froghop ?
--I must say we killed alot of birds between all of us --- wish I coulda stayed another 1 or 2 days , I woulda shot my limit easy . That is a great area to hunt .

kevincox

awsome pics
---where was that goodluck charm :bounce:
musta been that farm yall were huntin off Froghop ?
--I must say we killed alot of birds between all of us --- wish I coulda stayed another 1 or 2 days , I woulda shot my limit easy . That is a great area to hunt .

Yep. 8 birds killed thus far and my cousin and his father-in-law are up there now trying to get a couple more! Not bad, when you take 8 mature gobblers on less than 1500 acres!

kevincox

Well make that 9 birds! My cousin just called and his father-in-law busted a gobbler at 12 noon today. It took them a couple of hours to get him in range but finally outsmarted him!

kentuckychuck

Congratulations Kevin, Kyle, Edwin, Jim and Ryan. I think yall had a very good Spring turkey season. 5 guys, 3 guys limited out 2 guys took 1 bird and Kyles father in law killed bird last weekend. 9 birds smallest birds with 9" beards 3/4 spurs 19+ pounds and the largest bird by far Kyles 24.5 pound 10" beard 1 3/8 spurs. Kyle had an exceptional season 2 birds 21" of beard good spur lenghts and 47 pounds in two birds. He should have been in the challenge! Take care, Chuck

kevincox

Congratulations Kevin, Kyle, Edwin, Jim and Ryan. I think yall had a very good Spring turkey season. 5 guys, 3 guys limited out 2 guys took 1 bird and Kyles father in law killed bird last weekend. 9 birds smallest birds with 9" beards 3/4 spurs 19+ pounds and the largest bird by far Kyles 24.5 pound 10" beard 1 3/8 spurs. Kyle had an exceptional season 2 birds 21" of beard good spur lenghts and 47 pounds in two birds. He should have been in the challenge! Take care, Chuck

I would have liked to have had Kyle's 2 birds to enter for my team in the challenge but I would have probably forgot a newspaper again anyway! :bounce:

Arrow3

Great pics Kevin!!