what have you done to your trucks???

bradpatt03

what kind of modifications have all ya'll done to your trucks...

first i had a 97 f-150 ext cab w/ a 3" body and 315 tires with a little sound system in it and dual exhaust.

next i had a '01 f-150 super crew w/ a 3"body and 35" tires on 17" chrome wheels, billet grill, clear corner lights, tv in dash w/ playstation 2, aftermarket radio, sound system, dual exhaust

then i had a '01 f-250 4 door w/ a 8" suspension lift on 38" tires w/ clear corner lights and clear clearance lights and a superchip

now i have a '04 f-150 ext. cab w/ a 2.5" leveling kit w/ 285's on an 18" wheel w/ a custom stealth sound system (under the seat)...soon to come is a flip down tv, 35" tires, chrome wheels, possibly a billet grill

keep in mind i'm only 18...i've had some bad luck w/ trucks to say the least :bounce:

(97 got sold, 01 burnt in driveway cause of recall, 250 was too expensive for gas, maintenance, 04 almost totalled but survived)

Dustin Pate

Administrator
Staff member
99 S-10 ZR2

2in. lift, 32x11.5 BFG Mud Terrains, Tail light guards, safari bar (2 KC Highlights), Vent and bug visors.

nevamiss270

GONetwork Member
I got a 99' ZR2 Ext cab
It's got a brushguard w/ 2 kc daylighters
32x11.50 Mud Terrains
Black Low Profile Toolbox
Line X bed
Kenwood Cd
Wired for system, just can afford one right now.

Coming soon upon funds,
True Dual Flowmaster 40 series
System
New tires

Dreaming of,
6 in superlift
35's
chrome rims
superchip
throttle body spacer
K&N FIPK II

bilgerat

Senior
I put a GONetwork sticker on mine!! and got it muddy a few times!! :banana: :banana:

JByrd15

GONetwork Member
I got an 01' 4 door F-150, with a 3 inch body lift, 35 inch Super Swamper TSL Thornbirds, dual exhaust, a tool box, Euro tail lights, Air Intake, a super chip, and 2-10inch- JL Audio Subs under the back seat!!!!!!

goob

Ive got a 1992 F-150 2wd that I am going to convert over to 4x4 and straight axle, and then put 9 inches under it with 36s or 37s. :cool:

Before pic(my truck)
After pic hopefully(somebody elses truck)

Attachments

• FFOORRDD.JPG
    FFOORRDD.JPG
    33.9 KB · Views: 2,180
  • b111.bmp
    77.7 KB · Views: 1,922

Dustin Pate

Administrator
Staff member
nevamiss270 said:
I got a 99' ZR2 Ext cab

Dreaming of,
6 in superlift
35's
chrome rims
superchip
throttle body spacer
K&N FIPK II

Me Too! :cool: Heck might as well throw in a SAS up front then you will have a mean truck. Lord knows the front ends on our truck is not the greatest to ever hit the road.

beginnersluck

I put a tool box on the back!!! I'd really like to fix it up, but I think I'll wait until I buy a new one. :flag:

GAGE

GONetwork Member
Not near as much as some of you!

05 2500HD 4x4 Crewcab with a Duramax!

I have new 285/75/16 BFG All Terrains, had to raise the torsion bars to do it without scrubbing but they look good!
I have diamond plate bed caps, under the rail bed liner, bed mat and a toolbox!
I have chrome step bars, mud gaurds, bug shield, tinted windows and Mossy Oak shadow grass seat covers over my leather seats!

I would like to have a big brush gaurd as well as some PIAA lights but not right now!

I do like my truck!

Gage

leadoff

GONetwork Member
Got me some flow-nasties and tinted the windows on my '03 Z71. My dog has also become a semi-permanent fixture to the back of my truck. :)

huntnnut

GONetwork Member
Y2K Z-71 Reg. Cab Stepside with 285x16 BFG's, Westin Nerf bars, Extang Tonnoue Cover, Bed Rug, Vent Shields/Visors installed and raised torsion bars. Next on the agenda is dual exhaust if I keep that long.

bradpatt03

dang - ya'll remind me of lots of stuff i forgot...

on the '04 i left out...

5% tint all around, low profile toolbox, bug shield, upgraded 18" wheels from 17" (got from dad when he bought some chrome ones) and bfg all terrains

also soon to come is a bull bar w/ 2 piaa lights

JBird227

GONetwork Member
My last truck was a 1999 Ranger Ex-cab, 4 in. superlift, 3 inch body lift. 35" Toyo M/T's.

The rock crawler- 1979 Jeep CJ-7. Dana 35 axles, 4.56 gears.
T-18 Transfer case, terra low kit- around 4 to 1. Lockers front and rear. winch, full roll cage, racing seats with 4 point belts.
Spring over with 35" Goodyear MT/R's. Also has onboard air compressor and welder. we frequent the tellico area. Been up everything there...

6wheeler

Going the other way!!!

Last Tuesday I tore up my right shoulder getting my truck (been in a wheelchair for 25 years now) so now I'm gonna slam my 98 Dodge 1500 Quad cab. Ordered a flip kit (6 inch drop rear) and 2" drop spindles and 2" drop springs for the front total 4" drop. So, if you see a slammed red Dodge with a fifty something guy tooling down the road it just might be me. I'll post the before and after pics when we get done.

I wonder if I gotta wear my hat backwards and listen to loud thumping music now???? :hair:

Ron288

what kind of modifications have all ya'll done to your trucks...

first i had a 97 f-150 ext cab w/ a 3" body and 315 tires with a little sound system in it and dual exhaust.

next i had a '01 f-150 super crew w/ a 3"body and 35" tires on 17" chrome wheels, billet grill, clear corner lights, tv in dash w/ playstation 2, aftermarket radio, sound system, dual exhaust

then i had a '01 f-250 4 door w/ a 8" suspension lift on 38" tires w/ clear corner lights and clear clearance lights and a superchip

now i have a '04 f-150 ext. cab w/ a 2.5" leveling kit w/ 285's on an 18" wheel w/ a custom stealth sound system (under the seat)...soon to come is a flip down tv, 35" tires, chrome wheels, possibly a billet grill

keep in mind i'm only 18...i've had some bad luck w/ trucks to say the least :bounce:

(97 got sold, 01 burnt in driveway cause of recall, 250 was too expensive for gas, maintenance, 04 almost totalled but survived)

sounds to like dad needs to get that credit card away from you--------::ke:

Ron288

loud

i have 1991 gmc 289,350 miles on it ,happy just like it is. it pulls my 96 stratos just fine---:banana:

cpowel10

i got a 93 4x4 silverado. nothing special done to it. took the converter off and ran dual straight pipes. sounds a lot badder than it is!

captbrian

1980 k-5 blazer-soft-top and hard top
12 inch superlift suspension
3 inch body
1-ton axles front and rear with 4.56 gears
air lockers front and rear
39.5 inch boggers on black powdercoated bead-locks
removed the 4 speed manual
replaced with beefed up auto tranny
removed the carbed 454c.i.
replaced with f.i. 502c.i. bowtie crate motor
3.5" flowmasters
had front bumper built from the frame of peterbuilt
installed old-school warn 8274 winch
put k.c. hilites on front bumper
rear tube bumper/air tank built (held a lot of air too)
cut the fenders out, put bushwacker flares on
complete sony sound system

i could have put, and did for a short while, 44's on it, but with the 40's on it, i could flex it out to the max, and the tires wouldn't touch.

1996 mazda b-4000 extended cab---everyday driver
5.5" superlift suspension
3" body lift
33x12.50 swamper ssr/black powder coated beadlocks
removed the 4.0l, replaced with beefed up 302c.i.
3" flowmasters
4.56 gears from and rear
detroit lockers front and rear
complete sony sound system, with tv
brush gaurd on front
custom built nerf bars
rear tube/air tank bumper
lots of tint

had some 35 boggers on it, but the 33's wouldn't touch when flexed.

best mod to both trucks, SOLD!!!!!

DCarter001

1994 Ranger 4X4 extended cab:

3" body lift,
L&L headers,
true duals,
flowmaster 40 series.....

Oh, and a 5.0L with an AOD tranny.
Still managed to keep the shift on the fly thanks to a little help from advanced adapters.

1999 Chevy
dual flowmaster
JBA headers
Hypertec programing
Flexalite electric fans
200 amp alternator
45 pound injectors
80mm throttle body
Firepower ignition system
Air ride suspension
Rhino lining