Jerry's Missouri gobbler!!

Arrow3

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Attachments

• 5629965-sm (300 x 300).jpg
    5629965-sm (300 x 300).jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 281

Jody Hawk

Jerry hit that son of a gun, I guarantee it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If y'all would have went to the end of that field, he'd been laying right there. :bounce:

You better take it easy on Jerry, we'll be begging him to take us rabbit hunting come January. :whip:

Arrow3

Jerry hit that son of a gun, I guarantee it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If y'all would have went to the end of that field, he'd been laying right there. :bounce:

We did go looking for him....:bounce:

kevincox

He's just not use to shooting a shotgun and the Ulta Mag is just a liitle too much for turkeys!:bounce:

BgDadyBeardBustr

Gone But Not Forgotten
It's ok Jerry, I missed 3 times this year. I know what it is like to have them in to close and then again not close enough......:bounce: Just seeing the scenery up there would be worth the trip. Get your boy and go back up there and redeem yourself!!!!!:whip::smash::shoot::shoot:
Tim

Arrow3

You better take it easy on Jerry, we'll be begging him to take us rabbit hunting come January. :whip:

I wouldn't worry about that....If he won't take us, Roger will...:bounce::bounce:

BOWHUNTER!

I wouldn't worry about that....If he won't take us, Roger will...:bounce::bounce:

It's more like...I'll let you take me rabbit hunting on my own club. Me hunting rabbits is like Jerry hunting turkeys..:bounce:
Sorry Jerry..but that one rabbit was mine..:bounce::whip:

Hunter Haven

Heck, you don't have to worry bout that Jody... it's a known fact that he will need somebody to control the population of rabbits... cause if it were up to him, well he'd MISSSSSSSSS:shoot:>>>::gone:::gone:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Arrow3

It's more like...I'll let you take me rabbit hunting on my own club. Me hunting rabbits is like Jerry hunting turkeys..:bounce:
Sorry Jerry..but that one rabbit was mine..:bounce::whip:

He did shoot it right up under your feet....:rolleyes:

ultramag

Yes everyone...that is my turkey right there...He was gettting it across that field..I shot beside him so he would fly towards Brandon so he could get his second bird..:bounce:You just keep on Brandon...And Roger if you want to go hunt Giant Bucks in Illinois with me...Dont give me too hard of a time..I was going to invite Brandon..But just the site of my turkey flying has him shaking in his boots about getting on another plane..BIG BUCKS ARE MORE MY STYLE ANYWAY:cool::cool::cool:
Here a couple of pictures of some GIANTS...The one buck was taken last year on the property that joins where we are hunting and the other one is a trail camera picture of a GIANT on the land i will be hunting this November....Brandon eat your heart out...And BOWHUNTER!..lets go kill one of these Monsters:hair:

Attachments

• illinois monster.jpg
    illinois monster.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 220
  • illinois trail buck.jpg
    illinois trail buck.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 220

ultramag

Heck, you don't have to worry bout that Jody... it's a known fact that he will need somebody to control the population of rabbits... cause if it were up to him, well he'd MISSSSSSSSS:shoot:>>>::gone:::gone:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I thought you were my friend too..NO MORE KANSAS FOR YOU:whip::whip::whip::whip::whip:

BOWHUNTER!

:hair: I'm so sorry if I offended you..when do we leave..:bounce:
The shed that brandon emailed me looks like it came from the buck in the trail cam.