My 2005 Turkey season is over..

Arrow3

I will not be able to go this weekend so my season is done.. :cry: .I did manage to kill two pretty good birds...It was a rough season for me overall though....No telling how much gas money I spent chasing turkeys this year...I would like to know the miles I have walked trying to find a gobbling bird...They have been few and far between this year.....Ive had the opertunity to hunt the last two mornings and both mornings I have slept in...Just couldn't make myself get up and drive and hour hoping to hear a gobble...I thought I was prepared this year and felt sure I would kill my limit pretty easy...I guess I wasn't near as prepared as I should have been ...Next year I will be....Congrats to all of ya'll who got a bird and bring on next turkey season!!! :cool:

Good luck this weekend!!

Last edited:

short stop

I hear ya arrow ---- 2 brds aint to shabby -----I am workin on # 3 and will try again this weekend ----Calling birds has been tougher for me this year too --many many miles on the ol shoes ---Mighht be better for me next year once I do something about my hearing problem --finally was convinced I need a little help in the woods . No telling how many birds I walked off from this yr ----SS