Todays the last day

MISSING RIDGE

Gone But Not Forgotten
Well all good things come to and end. We need to keep the turkey forum alive even though the season is ending. I still will be using turkey calls almost every day and experimenting with making calls and strikers.
Them "Pesky Gobblin Critters" will not let me rest even though season is over-looking forward to next years turkey season already.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Butch, Ya'll seemingly had a great season.

We will keep the wild yard bird forum open year round, talk away.

Jim

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Mine was yesterday.

Jody Hawk

I hear you Butch. I'm planning on doing alot of sucking on a wingbone, trying to get as good as the master Gobblingdawg. :bounce: Really want to master the tube call but when Al told me that my "cutts" sounded more like "putts" on it, I might have to rethink that !!!! :rofl:

turk2di

Are u guy's still hearin any birds? Enjoyed readin of your guy's hunts this spring!

Timbo

Mine was yesterday as well.But the season ended with great expectations to next year.I fill as though The turkey are starting to show back up.(Clear cutting).

3 years ago after all the disturbances of the equipment noise you would be lucky to hear one gobble.

As thing calmed down and the management we are doing with food plots and feeders they are beginning to show up in numbers.

This morning I went to check a feeder and could not believe all the hen droppings.( An area that is off limits unless you are two hundred yards away :bounce: .I will have to talk to 2 members about putting here corn out after turkey season ends).

Oh well there is next year :clap:

Al33

I was worried a bit last year that the turkey forum would be shelved, but Jim let her stay up and it remained active throughout the off season. :clap: I expect it will do the same this off season.

I will also be working with my wingbone call trying to make it sound like i know it can. That sucker is so loud I have to learn how to quieten it down a bit. It will remain readilly available in plain sight so I will pick it up more often and practice a little.

I'm glad toms do not gobble year round, otherwise I would be spending all my early mornings getting up just to go listen to them.