New camera ( First camera ever )

Duckhawk

Banned
Well I went out and bought a Moultrie Game Spy D 40. I put out the camera on May 26 and 2 days later the memory was full ( w/out my memory card ) I had a some FAT does a button buck and one or two that I hope will grow up!

Attachments

• MDGC0005.jpg
    MDGC0005.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 498
  • MDGC0033.jpg
    MDGC0033.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 493
  • MDGC0015.jpg
    MDGC0015.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 495
  • MDGC0034.jpg
    MDGC0034.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 494
  • MDGC0021.jpg
    MDGC0021.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 494

biggtruxx

Some meat for the freezer :bounce: enjoy the pics i know i do!

fd123

THATS IT!!!!!! I cant stand it anymore!!! Im going and buy a trail camera in the morning...... good pics...

rhbama3

Administrator
Staff member
Yep, you'll start with one, but you'll alway's end up with more. I'm putting out 5 tomorrow.
Duckhawk, good choice on the camera. I've been very pleased with my two D-40's and plan to buy more eventually. Nice trophy Doe roaming your place.

Gadget

I've got 4 out, two Cuddeback 3.0's and two stealthcams, IR Prowler and a 550 flash. owned 4 or 5 others. Planning on getting a couple more. the new moultries are getting good reviews but their original digitals were junk! I gave mine away. They seemed to have improved things quite a bit.

Have fun.

Arrow3

I hope to get my new cudde IR soon.....

I have a moultrie, cuddeback, and a leaf river all in the woods now..

Gadget

I hope to get my new cudde IR soon.....

I have a moultrie, cuddeback, and a leaf river all in the woods now..

Can't wait to see the quality and range of the IR pics on that one, hope they improved it over the "no flash" they were horrible on mine.

bukhuntr

I just got an Moultrie I-40 and I am really pleased so far. Got 51 pics the first night out. I was using a 3 year old Moultrie digital that was horrible. It had sensor range of about 3 feet and took 30 seconds to trigger.

Attachments

• Deercam 08 059.jpg
    Deercam 08 059.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 230

Gadget

I just got an Moultrie I-40 and I am really pleased so far. Got 51 pics the first night out. I was using a 3 year old Moultrie digital that was horrible. It had sensor range of about 3 feet and took 30 seconds to trigger.

That's a pretty good IR pic, clear and sharp. what the published range of the IR flash on that camera? Looks to be a shorter than the Prowler I just got but further than the Cudde No Flash I had last year.