Do you believe in alian abduction?

gordon 2

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/I9tj3xnsqfY&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/I9tj3xnsqfY&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Spelling is Alien! I know? Anyway anyone seen these goobers before?

EDITED TO EMBED VIDEO AS PER OUR RULES AND GUIDELINES

GAX

elusive little critters

You'd have to find one first before you can abduct him...the alien that is. :bounce: :bounce:

dawg2

AWOL ADMINISTRATOR
You'd have to find one first before you can abduct him...the alien that is. :bounce: :bounce:

I know a street corner they are on every morning::gone:

Lostoutlaw

Gordon2 that was some funny Stif right thar:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

olcowman

Hillbilly Philosopher
I love those trunk monkey ads on YouTube (there's several of them), those and the 'Fruitcake Lady' vids are the some of the funniest thing I have ever seen. As far as alien abductions, is that a serious question? I'm all for it as long as they don't try and probe me or put some kinda radio transmitter in my brains, unless of course I can pick up NASCAR in car between Dale Jr and his spotter during the race on the thing.
You reckon if I did get abducted, they'd let me drive one of them flying saucers?

NOYDB

BANNED
I believe alien life is possible. The universe is too large for us to be the only ones. I believe intelligent life is rare, both here and in outer space. I don't believe anyone advanced enough to master interstellar travel does so in order to stuff a probe up someone's wazoo.

hunter_58

I believe alien life is possible. The universe is too large for us to be the only ones. I believe intelligent life is rare, both here and in outer space. I don't believe anyone advanced enough to master interstellar travel does so in order to stuff a probe up someone's wazoo.

yep do the math and it not just possible, it'S 100 % true !

R

redneckcamo

aliens are everywhere !!! so is tinfoil ... an its gordons birthday today as well ......happy birthday gordon !!!

gordon 2

Thanks man. Did you notice the bright light burn the guy has on his right side? LOL And come to think of it tinfoil is everywhere? Whats with that? is it actually made with tin?

MudDucker

Staff member
Yea...isn't he the one who is going to be the keynote speaker at the DNC convention?

Ta-ton-ka chips

GONetwork Member
We've had em (aliens) here on Woody's before, but they posted a few bad jokes and got banded :crazy:

I don't know anything about "probes", Kennyjr could probably tell some stories though.

KDarsey

Yeah, now they done got Fulldraw & 60grit.......who's next!:huh:

Redbow

Aliens are everywhere, most are from Mexico!

No really, I think if we are here and the Universe is vast,,why can't there be someone, or something else out there!

If there is and they chose to abduct us,,what can we do about it anyway? I just hope I am not next!!!

Jeffriesw

Ya'll be quiet and don't tell anyone, But I have had one locked in my closet for the last 2 years... No, wait a minute it's only my Mother in law!
:bounce:

Sterlo58

I wear an aluminum foil hat everywhere I go so they can't read my mind. :bounce:

bukhuntr

I never did until I married my wife. Her family took me in and treated me as their own. Talk about beings from another planet!