Webster County 400 AC - 5 members total

Bushman13

2 open memberships on 400 acres- 5 members total
This is Big Buck country with room to stretch your legs. We have purposefully kept the member total low.
This is primitive hunting and camping in middle Georgia amongst the peanut fields.

Please PM me with interest.

JGB Hunting Lease Charter

2 open memberships for 2008/09
Deer Hunting only
No running water or power
Primitive camping and campsite
400 acres
5 members
Dues are $800 per year
There is no limit on Does, state regs apply.
No button or 1 ½ year bucks. There is a 3 strike rule on little bucks. If you break this rule 3 times in any amount of time you are not invited back the following year. Exemptions can be made for younger hunters, but must be discussed with lease manager previous to the hunt.
1 adult guest anytime
Kids under 16 do not count as a guest
2 Feeders year round
3 active peanut fields
You may put in food plots as desired, none provided.
No cutting down trees
No nails or spikes in trees

http://maps.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTE...&lon=-84.459142&zoom=17&q1=cr-1 rd preston ga

Attachments

• JGB.jpg
    JGB.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 1,029

Bushman13

Price Dropped

Because I'm nice (and desperate) I'll throw $100 towards this final membership. Making it $700 total for the upcoming year.
In my best infomercial voice "hurry and act now, this wont last long"

-Peace and chicken grease

deerscoper

Still an opening?

is there still an opening? I don't care about turkeys or hogs, I'm just a deerhunter. do you have a # I can get a hold of you with? or you can call me at 229-206-1904. I'm in Albany. tnx. Matt

Muygrande

I don't know Bushman but being from Americus and having lived in Plains where my Wife is from this place has got great potential! Gotta watch the dirt road on Oscars Bridge though, it's got a monster underneath it when it rains!!:eek:
Just curious are the Tanners farming this place?

Bushman13

Not sure

Not sure who farms it, but I do appreciate the peanuts:cheers:
I have a couple of people interested and I'll be showing it this Sunday if anybody else is game.
Thanks

Thunder

Hey

Wish I would have seen this earlier.......love that area!

Shane, how goes it man? Hope all is well. When did you move back from the Rockies?

Bushman13

Bone

I have one membership left. If you are interested , PM me and I'll shoot you over my cell phone #.
Thanks
-Brandon

Bushman13

To David who wanted to see the lease this weekend, I lost your cell phone number. If you see this please give me a ring on my cell.
Thanks

Bushman13

I need 2 members for the upcoming season (New Pics)

Hello everybody
I need to find two members for my lease down in Webster County. You can find the details at the start of this post. To add a little interest I have added a couple photos from last year. A couple of nice ones. Please reply or PM me with interest. The dues are $800 per year.
Thanks

Attachments

• Bucks.jpg
    Bucks.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 205

Latest posts