Hey Ya'll LOOK AT THIS !!!

KDarsey

I just thought I would take the time to THANK all of you on this Photography Forum:cool:
I don't have what it takes to do what all of you do, but I do enjoy lurking here and seeing the 'Art' that you guys produce daily.
There are so many of you, so I won't begin to try to call your names here...we all know who you are...:bounce:
I 'steal' your photos often (the flowers) to send the special one in my life. She enjoys them too! (and I get 'points'!)
So keep it up and know that all you do is appreciated!
THANKS AGAIN ! !

BOWHUNTER!

Yeah..yeah ..yeah..who's the red head in your avatar..:bounce:

These camera guys have got some talent for sure.:cool:

rip18

We'll try to keep you supplied with "point" supplies then - even though I don't post flowers that often...I'll try to do better.

Yep, thank all of y'all for sharing! Ain't it neat to see what other folks see and what they can do with it?

chinquapin

I know how them flower points can help :bounce: Thanks for all the kind words, I just started posting on here they've been luring me in for awhile now and they gut hooked me not long ago :biggrin2: But I'm with ya on the fellas who post here on a regular man they are awesome nice job guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ben

Hoss

I' certainly glad to hear that the photos posted here are being put to good use. Never know when you might need those points (like a new addition to the gun collection).

It's great to see the photos from everyone and awesome to watch as some folks start posting a few shots and then grow into a power poster. So thanks to those who share their photos and to those who share their positive comments about em, they keep all of us excited to share our latest capture. I also encourage those of you who haven't posted to come on in, the hooks don't hurt too bad do they, Ben?

Hoss

R

redneckcamo

avatar ,,,, did you say avatar .... nice avatar dood !!!!

DRB1313

Thanks KDarsey, I don't know if I'm one of the folks you
are thanking, or if I have gotten you any points, but
I'm with you, I sure enjoy all the photos.
Great bunch of folks on here.

chinquapin

I' certainly glad to hear that the photos posted here are being put to good use. Never know when you might need those points (like a new addition to the gun collection).

It's great to see the photos from everyone and awesome to watch as some folks start posting a few shots and then grow into a power poster. So thanks to those who share their photos and to those who share their positive comments about em, they keep all of us excited to share our latest capture. I also encourage those of you who haven't posted to come on in, the hooks don't hurt too bad do they, Ben?

Hoss

They don't hurt to bad at all Hoss :bounce:

Ben