Okay....all you smart people

Meriwether_Stalker22

I know this is off topic, but I am real curious to how this works...........ok rip18, Feral One, chinquapin, Jim Thompson, Hoss, leo, smokey, Ferel.....show us your smarts.....

THIS ONE WILL BLOW YOUR MIND!

I know there must be a very logical answer to this, but so far can't figure it out. Can you?? This came to me from a guy who has two masters and one doctorate degree and was a former instructor at the Naval Academy and he couldn't figure out how it was done. So don't write me back asking how they do it....

THIS IS GREAT TRY IT!!!!! Can you figure out how this works?

1) Go to the link below. After reading each window, click on the boy in the lower right corner of the picture.

2) In the last window type in your answer in the white box using the Keyboard (there is NO cursor).

3) Watch the paper in the boy's hand. You will be amazed. And no, I don't know how it's done.click here:

http://digicc.com/fido/

Backcountry

it worked for me 2

Smokey

I know this is off topic, but I am real curious to how this works...........ok rip18, Feral One, chinquapin, Jim Thompson, Hoss, leo, smokey, Ferel.....show us your smarts.....
THIS ONE WILL BLOW YOUR MIND!

I know there must be a very logical answer to this, but so far can't figure it out. Can you?? This came to me from a guy who has two masters and one doctorate degree and was a former instructor at the Naval Academy and he couldn't figure out how it was done. So don't write me back asking how they do it....

THIS IS GREAT TRY IT!!!!! Can you figure out how this works?

1) Go to the link below. After reading each window, click on the boy in the lower right corner of the picture.

2) In the last window type in your answer in the white box using the Keyboard (there is NO cursor).

3) Watch the paper in the boy's hand. You will be amazed. And no, I don't know how it's done.click here:

http://digicc.com/fido/

Never been accused of being smart before, not so sure how to take it:huh:
Always been more like "Boy, you're as dumb as a bucket of wet sand"

slimbo

Maybe me and rip are too smart.....it didnt work for me either.

Jeff Phillips

It always works, unless you didn't follow the rules or subtracted wrong, it is one of the rules of math:bounce:

All of the answers work from 9.

georgia357

Worked for me every time. What numbers did not work?

LOVEMYLABXS

Well it worked for me :huh:

rjcruiser

Yup..based on the subtraction part and the number 9.

Cool trick though