Do you remember when?

believer

I must admit that I came along when this was a real rarity. I do have fond childhood memories of the ice cold, crisp water drawn from one that was still used daily.:banana:

Attachments

• IMG_2255revised (1000 x 666).jpg
    IMG_2255revised (1000 x 666).jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 120

Nugefan

the second whoopin' I got from my Grandfather was swingin' in the pail over the well .....:hair::hair::hair:

very nice pix , thanks for postin' sure brought back some great memories ....

stev

Banned
Sure do .Had to prime once in a while,that sucked .Then we got plumed up for water inside the ole farm house.Good ole cold water ,no chems.

Arrow3

My grandparents had one of those....

dixie

Yep, sure do remember it well and the occasional frog that was drawn up just dipped out and poured out, wasn't a big deal back in those days, today a haz mat team would have to be called in and all kinds of test run

Hoss

And I thought I was old. Nope those where I grew up were before my time. That is a neat shot. Thanks for sharing it.

Hoss

leo

Retired Woody's Mod 7/01-12/09
Yep, I do remember those, and the great tasting dipper full on a hot summer afternoon:biggrin3:

Redbow

Yep, I remember when my Grandparents had one of those! Their well always supplied us with good clean cool water!

Thanks for sharing!

LOVEMYLABXS

New an older couple in Texas that had one plus the pumper in the house but water was always there and cold on a hot day :banana: