Another walkingshaw hog

mike k

Whent to woodys food plot today. He just replanted about 6 or 7 days ago and the hogs were all over it. I got one that left 8 or 9 sitll out there. Sent some pic to woody to post for me. Hope he can get someone out there soon to get the other hogs before they eat the hole food plot. Thanks for hog woody. Now i have to get ready for that buck in your deer-lix. ::ke: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:

Woody

Founder - Gone but not forgotten.
All that rain must have made the seeds jump out of the ground.:)

Too bad you didn't get em all. -- Maybe they will leave a little for the deer.

Haven't received any pics? --- Try this email address.

woodystaxidermy@yahoo.com

Woody

drsmileybee said:
I will be more than happy to help out with the hog killing. Just let me know.

Stay in touch!!:D

Mike -- finally received the photo. -- I see what you mean about camera phones being handy?

Wish you could have took a couple more before they ran!

Attachments

• mikeKhog.jpg
    mikeKhog.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 322

SGaither

Woody,
I'm jumping at the bit. I've never killed a hog and would love to help on your next hunt. I would love to learn how to clean a hog and make all the right cuts for some prime pork chops, sausage, ham and bacon. I know we've talked about it before and I know I can get one other guy if needed.

Hogs

mike k said:
Whent to woodys food plot today. He just replanted about 6 or 7 days ago and the hogs were all over it. I got one that left 8 or 9 sitll out there. Sent some pic to woody to post for me. Hope he can get someone out there soon to get the other hogs before they eat the hole food plot. Thanks for hog woody. Now i have to get ready for that buck in your deer-lix. ::ke: :rofl: :rofl:
I would like to do a little traping for them hogs..Please give me a call ,Thanks Andy.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
DAng Woods, seems like you would be making a hurting on them by now?

Jim

Woody

One hundred and thirty eight have went to Pig Heaven.

Seems we're just breakin even?:D

Property owner doesn't want Dogs or Traps involved and I explained why we didn't apply for the baiting permit.

Guess we keep on keeping on? :huh: