Spring Chicken

FESTUSHAGGIN

IVE BEEN LOOKING AT YOUR SIGHT FOR A WEEK OR SO NOW AFTER SOMEONE SHOWED ME SOME PICTURES THAT WERE POSTED ON HERE. I HAVE BEEN READING A LOT OF YOUR POSTS AND DECIDED TO JUMP RIGHT IN HEAD FIRST. :hammers:

Jeff Phillips

Welcome to the fire Festus :yeah:

H

HT2

Festus.....

Good To Have You Join us my friend!!!!!!!!!

Just on in and have some "FUN"!!!!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

SouthPaw Draw

GONetwork, GWF and NTWF Member
Welcome. I think you'll like around here- alot of good guys and gals!!

Branchminnow

GONetwork Senator Area 51
Set and spit like everybody else.

No. GA. Mt. Man

Gone But Not Forgotten
Nice to meet 'ya...nice pic too. ::ke: :bounce:

huntnnut

GONetwork Member
Welcome to the fire Festus, though no need to shout we can hear ya just fine.... :bounce:

FYI, all caps mean you're shouting on the web just in case you weren't aware of it. Just something I learned a little while back myself.... :bounce:

No. GA. Mt. Man

Gone But Not Forgotten
huntnnut said:
Welcome to the fire Festus, though no need to shout we can hear ya just fine.... :bounce:

FYI, all caps mean you're shouting on the web just in case you weren't aware of it. Just something I learned a little while back myself.... :bounce:
Yeah Jim told me one more time using all caps and it'd be no more Poke Salit for a week. He's a tuff son of a gun. :huh: ::ke: :D

ryano

Banned
welcome to the fire Festus! hope you enjoy it here bud....... :clap:

Branchminnow

GONetwork Senator Area 51
No. GA. Mt. Man said:
Yeah Jim told me one more time using all caps and it'd be no more Poke Salit for a week. He's a tuff son of a gun. :huh: ::ke: :D
You really aint skeered are ya?

L

loouuii

Welcome to the group. There are a fine bunch of people here. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
WELCOME :cool: