Chevy Colorado

Craig Knight

Just got back from the Chevy place bought me a new 05 Colorado, Z71 4X4 extended cab. Am really happy with the way this thing pulls in-line 5cylinder with 3.73 gears, seems to have plenty of get up and go, but we'll see this weekend. Kept my payments below $400/month, so I am real happy, aint had a payment that low in several years. :clap:

jason308

Congrats Craig! Can't beat a Chevy (except with another one!) :cool:

HuntinRebel3

I have an 04 Crew Cab. It ain't a Z71, but I love it just the same. And it will scoot! Not to mention 20-21 MPG in town and 25-26 highway! :yeah:

biggabuck

Yall say a prayer for the old boy He's gone back to the dark side ::ke: Its a nice truck expect for the front back and the two sides.Yall know what they say little boys wear bow-ties. :rofl:

short stop

I got a white Colorado 05 Z7I 2 moths ago / nothing but good times here :banana: Pulls my boat good and great mpg --BEATS that F150 i had that DRANK gallon after gallon at 14 mpg .SS ------------------------------- WHY DID I EVER BUY A FORD ?????? :banginghe

deerhunter401

i got a colorado may of 2004 it is a green extended cab with the Z71 package and the only regret that i have is that i did not get the crew cab. oh yeah it has the five cylinder.

Last edited:

ryano

Banned
congrats on your new purchase Craig.........I posted a brand new thread about the Colorado and didnt see this one here :crazy:

Im very interested in the 4 door Z71 so ya might get a PM or two from me if I get closer to making a deal :cheers:

Craig Knight

I am 100% satisfied with mine so far, plenty of room, power and comfort. Send me a p/m if you need some info or my opinions.