No Luck at all

SADDADDY

well a few friday's ago some punks decided that they needed my radio more than I did :banginghe one night out of 4000 I forgot to lock the passenger door on my truck, and sometime between 2am - 6am they did the deed :cry:
of course I called LE and knew there wasn't much they could do, but I just wanted to file a report just in case it turns up :(

well after that mess 2 days later my neighbor's dingy girlfriend decided she didn't like my driver's side door the way it was :banginghe , backed right into, dead smack center of the door, man what luck and no later than that evening my wife looses a bracelet I bought her for a wedding gift which cost me a few paycheck :banginghe

man it burns me up that someone would break into a car/truck and steal, or break into anything for that matter :crazy:

bad thing is I wouldn't even stole my own radio :huh: knowing them punks they took it and ended up thrwoing it away :banginghe

spaceman

Thieves

Lord what is this world coming too. We have seen that garbage here too. They could go to our church thrift store and get stereos, radios, clothes etc for free if they need it!!
I think it is just meaness or drugs

bradpatt03

i know this is off topic :offtopic: but... i know how you feel

i went to the beach back on spring break...the first day i was there i got a ticket...the second day i hit a yellow pole in a parking lot and ruined a step bar and dented/scratched the crap out of my door. then- on the way home i got rear ended as SOON as i got on the highway by some punk in a little race car wannabe....just makes ya glad to have insurance