Bigfoot Body Found in Clayton Co Georgia

Fish_Bone

What do you think? Hoax or plausible? I guess we'll find out soon.

http://www.news-daily.com/main.asp?SectionID=2&SubSectionID=2&ArticleID=24626

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PRcKClMRz4I&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PRcKClMRz4I&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

EDITED TO EMBED VIDEO

dawg2

AWOL ADMINISTRATOR
Should be interesting

pnome

I guess until they let a 3rd party run some forensic tests on what they have, it's a hoax.

Drew

You tube videos

They admitted to the fact that the videos were all false. I listened to a radio interview from the one guy named Ric Dyer and he claimed they made the videos just to tick off the bigfoot community because they were rejected initially by them.

In one video, posted online by "RDYER678," Whitton and Dyer interview a "pathologist" who is shocked at the Bigfoot, but then, in a follow-up video, the pair admits the "doctor of pathology" is actually Whitton's brother. Standing in a kitchen, Whitton's brother says to the camera, "Live and let live. What happened to that? Guys just trying to have a little fun, you know?"

Aside from their online pranks, they are still claiming to have the body of a dead bigfoot.

EDITED AGAIN TO REMOVE TYPING AROUND CENSOR

Last edited:

ddawg

Floyd county's eat up with em too.

ddawg

bigfoot solved

I'll go ahead and put this bigfoot thing to rest.... I have ACTUAL photographic evidence of a real live bigfoot. If this doesn't settle it, nothing will.:rolleyes:

Attachments

• bigfoot.jpg
    bigfoot.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 17,295

YankeeRedneck

These guys are suppose to have a news conference on Friday with photos and DNA evidence. You can go to coast to coast am . com and see some new pics. Interesting ....

Backcountry

the bigfoot hunter did an interview on fox news saying that it is real....he invited the anchor out next week when the dna samples are back to come and look at it.....it doesn't sound like a hoax.

the interview is on fox news. i don't know.

Incawoodsman

Just in case none of you have seen the picture, here it is. Notice the gorilla costume with deer guts put on top for a little more appeal. Really lame looking if you ask me. But for all we know it could be real, I have read that Bigfoot research website and there have been a ton of sites in N. Georgia, and paulding county.

bigfoot-1.jpg

Tim L

Well, if it does turn out to be the body of "something"; there is another explanation.....it's not as common as it used to be, but at one time there were alot of "private zoos" and "private animal preserves in the North Georgia mountains, especially near U.S. Highway 441 (very popular tourist route) and Hwy 441 goes through Rabun County......It could be a dead gorilla from such a place...

ugabulldog56

It was on Fox News yesterday and the guy gave Megyn Kelly permission to come and see the carcus before any other third party got to see it?!?!

chickenhawk

What do ya'll mean it could be a hoax? Of course its a hoax! Yeah, I saw one last night riding on a Unicorn.

RThomas

For those who think it may be real, read my link I posted above. Also scroll down to the comments by "MWhitton". He states, "I just wish the whole charade could've gone on a little longer. You really know how to ruin some good 'ol harmless redneck fun!"

fi8shmasty

I have not seen anything on the news today,.. I think its a hoax.
I do think there is a possibility of their existence though,.. Ive just never seen anything or seen one.