Votes: 12 13.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 4.4%

• Total voters

Nitro

Banned
I shoot every ditch tiger I can.

Save a songbird, shoot Puss in Boots :bounce:

I prefer to use a 22 Stinger in the eyesocket ............works everytime.

Woody's Janitor

I'm surrounded by gomer-gober neighbors who leave tons of cat food out. We are over- runned with these pest. These neighbors don't realize that they are feeding other critters as well. They also are dumb to the fact that these cats are the number one killers of song birds. Shoot'em !!

H

HT2

Browning has the right idea!!!!!!!!!

BROWNING7WSM said:
BOOOOOOM !!!!!!!

BOOM and DOUBLE BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!

:shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

Here kitty, kitty........... :D

Jorge

I voted other, but just don't have the time or energy right now to make a list of other remedies for the feral cat problems.

Jorge

GA_Longhorn

It's been my experience, that feral cats suffer from a lack of lead in their diet.

However....when properly vaccinated, much like coyotes, they cease to become a problem.

Mossy0ak270

We have a few around here and when I get the right chance... :shoot: As a matter of fact I saved a baby rabbit's life the other night. I walked out the back and saw shiny eyes illuminated by the light. I went and grabbed a flashlight and saw that it was a cat in the pouncing position. Shined my flashlight around and saw a rabbit about 20 yards from him! He was on the ready for that lil guy. I ran that cat off and wish I had a gun. We have rabbits in my yard every single day. Counted 5 the other day at one time. I'll be danged if I'm gonna let a cat get em. :shoot: :shoot:

Last edited:

coon dawg

GONetwork Member
lol............

Jorge said:
I voted other, but just don't have the time or energy right now to make a list of other remedies for the feral cat problems.

Jorge
the coyotes have taken care of our feral cat problem. :cheers: ;) :D

SCPO

my wife wouldn't let shoot them so i borrowed trap from my brother and i took 24 cats to pound last year.

short stop

my avatar says it ALL BUDDY ------ :shoot: i hate cats ''theres 1001 uses for a dead cat ''nothin worse than washin your car for 1.5hr going out to eat and the first thing you see on your windshield is a Urban Panther track :mad: Save the world shoot a cat SHORT STOP

Last edited:

short stop

just in case your cat falls into water and you desperatly want to save him please follow the directions :bounce:

Attachments

• catswing.jpg
    catswing.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 327

Limbshaker

GONetwork Member
Here's my answer to the feral cat problem.......day or night..........

Attachments

• 100_0133 (600 x 400).jpg
    100_0133 (600 x 400).jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 345

coon dawg

GONetwork Member
Lololol..........

short stop said:
just in case your cat falls into water and you desperatly want to save him please follow the directions :bounce:
I think the guy is actually beating ANOTHER cat ya can't see with that one!!! :rofl: