Rip My Lil Man

jmharris23

Thats horrible and I'm sorry! So what was the deal with the driver?

bobman

Sue the jerk in small claims court for the value of a finshed beagle.

Get quotes from several great beagle kennels so you have proof of value. You will at least have the satifaction of costing him some money.

SJGlenn

whoa.

Need any help finding the person?? That is absolutely horrible. My condolences!

dawg2

AWOL ADMINISTRATOR
I would be a little upset...

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
So sorry...

I'm very glad your brother is safe. Give thanks for that.

I'm so sorry for the loss of your hound. Barring some circumstance not given here if I had a means to ID the person that did this he would be buying me a replacement hound.

Rolan_Kraps

That sucks. I hope you can catch the Edited to Remove Profanity ----Edited to Remove Profanity ----Edited to Remove Profanity ----.

John F Hughes

Mr don't understand, a joke about an EX GIRLFREND running over this beagles. A JOKE. A JOKE . A JOKE :flag: sorry about your dog ( it was one of your EXs ):rofl: :rofl:

bestbucks

Banned
I know what your going through. We lost our pet that was another member of the family back on Jan. 1st., to a kind hearted individual who shot him out of his deer stand with a bow and arrow. He died some five hours later of cardiac arrest at the vets office. It's been 8 months and we still can't shake it off. And don't kid yourself, people like this are everywhere. No heart,soul, or conscious. I'm so sorry for your loss.

R G

Sorry.