Non-Resident License reminder

duckbill

Hey guys,
I just wanted to remind the rest of the non-residents to get their licenses before July 1st. That's when the increase goes into effect. Got mine today. :cool:

dbone

Outdoor Cafe Moderator
That message just went out via email to all my NC huntin buds !!----------- Thanks for the headsup

One question !! If I get my licence and BG tags now won't I be doubled up on tags seeing that my old ones go from year to year now ??

Lead Poison

I live in South Florida, can I buy my Georgia license online or do I have to get it in person?

duckbill

Lead Poison said:
I live in South Florida, can I buy my Georgia license online or do I have to get it in person?

Yes, I buy mine online at the Georgia DNR website every year. :clap:

Lead Poison

No, I didn't stay at a Holiday Inn last night, but I did save a lot of money because of my hunting buddy Duckbill :clap:

I just printed my new license on my copier, you're the man. Thank you.

Come on huntin season! :shoot:

Last edited:

Krazyhorses

Thanks duckbill :cheers:
I just got mine. Do they also send you the green one to
you in the mail? Didn't see anything on the site about it.
I know in FLA you can print it for temp purposes. Then you get the permanent sent to you. Also does anyone know what the new price is going to be? Thanks again!!!

duckbill

Krazyhorses said:
Thanks duckbill :cheers:
I just got mine. Do they also send you the green one to
you in the mail? Didn't see anything on the site about it.
I know in FLA you can print it for temp purposes. Then you get the permanent sent to you. Also does anyone know what the new price is going to be? Thanks again!!!

No, the copy you printed is your license. It is going from $177 to $210. Add in the primitve and your @ $235 :( :confused:

Glad to hear you got yours early :clap: .