For Those Who Have Had A TrailCam Stolen

How was your stolen cam attached to the tree?

• It was strapped only.

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • It was locked via chain/cable.

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters

Todd E

This question may sound, well....I don't know,......stupid :eek:
But, I'm wondering anyway. If you've had one stolen was it locked via cable/chain or was it just strapped to a tree...

LAKOTA

Yep, had 2 secured with with cables. They took one whole unit, broke into the other one and took the camera out.

I don't care how you sucure a cam to a tree, if they want it bad enough they'll get it - period.

Muygrande

One was stolen, the other they couldn't get off the tree and they took the time to get the film and left the camera!!!! ::huh: :banginghe :banginghe

Larry Rooks

Locked with a chain or cable, or just hung with strap, want matter is the low life $umbuck wants it. ****, they'l cut the dang tree down if they have to. I had one stolen two years ago simply because they were caught tresspassing by the camers after being warned to stay off the property. A friend had two
stolen the same day last week. He had one on two different persimmon trees to see what time the deer were coming in to feed on them. One of those tresspassing buskets of $h rode his 4 W by and realized he had been caught and stole both of them. Sure would like to have been hiding in the bushes so I could have blown his 4W up while he was steeling the cameras :bounce:
Pay bak is coming too :whip:

Mac

shot cable into

whole unit taken

JerryC

I have had them stolen just strapped to the tree. I have two now cable/padlocked, but if someone wants them it should be pretty easy. When someone invents an inexpensive one with Lojack, I'll buy one! -JerryC

Latest posts