here I am frying fish again

Limbshaker

GONetwork Member
The professional business women amd me an honorary pbw so's I could fry their supper......ain't that nice...

Attachments

• 100_0094 (400 x 533).jpg
    100_0094 (400 x 533).jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 247
H

HT2

Beard.........

Man, that looks like a place I need to be eatin' a "mess" of fish.......... :clap: :clap: :clap:

Limbshaker

GONetwork Member
I wish I could get some of ya'll to come down to the southern part of the state for a cookout....... :banana: :banana:
HHH

Minner

Beardgitter,

I plan to head down that way for some catfishing here in the next few weeks. I want me one of those big flatheads I've heard so much about.

I've only been on the Altamaha River fishing once but it was fun trip and I learned a LOT that should make me more successful next time.

Mechanicaldawg

Roosevelt Ranger
Beard?!?!? I bet if'n you ring the dinner bell loud enough, a few of us'uns would arrive at your location! ::gone:

Limbshaker

GONetwork Member
Minner said:
Beardgitter,

I plan to head down that way for some catfishing here in the next few weeks. I want me one of those big flatheads I've heard so much about.

I've only been on the Altamaha River fishing once but it was fun trip and I learned a LOT that should make me more successful next time.
Minner, PM me and I'll give you some contact numbers
HHH

Limbshaker

GONetwork Member
Jeff Young said:
Beard?!?!? I bet if'n you ring the dinner bell loud enough, a few of us'uns would arrive at your location! ::gone:
Allright I'm gonna plan one for right before Bow season, I'll make arrangements for travel trailer hookups......how about that..................By the way......I been trying to get that boy of yours down here for 5 weeks, I've finally given up on him and decided to come to Oconee on a fishing trip!
HHH

Mechanicaldawg

Roosevelt Ranger
Sounds good to me!

I'm surprised, as much as he loves to travel that you're having a hard time gettin' him down there!

I don't rightly know where he gets that travelin' bone from though?!?! :huh: :bounce:

Limbshaker

GONetwork Member
Jeff Young said:
Sounds good to me!

I'm surprised, as much as he loves to travel that you're having a hard time gettin' him down there!

I don't rightly know where he gets that travelin' bone from though?!?! :huh: :bounce:
I hear ya.....\
HHH