What did this?

Tenderfoot

Because I am thinking about hiring 10 more of them to take care of my whole property! I found two of these today about 100 yards apart.

Nest005.jpg

Nest003.jpg

Nest006.jpg

Nest002.jpg

Eddy M.

GONetwork Member
send me a couple

bilgerat

Senior
bear?
coon?
anteater?

Attachments

• anteater1.jpg
    anteater1.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 462

Tenderfoot

Yeah. Those are a "swell up and die" kinda thing for me! Bears and anteaters in Madison County? Never thought about coons.

bull0ne

Banned
I only know of two animals that will dig into a yellowjacket's nest............IMO, a skunk or an armadillo is responsible.

Daddyboy

I'd go with the armadillo. Since they moved in the yellerjacket population has gone way down.

Bruz

Gone but not forgotten
I'd go with the armadillo. Since they moved in the yellerjacket population has gone way down.

Can't prove it by me and the 16 welts I have after Friday. Those things are a bit painful when you get over 5.:bounce:

Robert

Bruz

Gone but not forgotten
:rofl: You are our current bee expert IMHO. :bounce::rofl:

I'm hoping to change that.....Anybody got any Armadillos to sell? I need to start up a herd......Will pay top dollar.

:bounce:

Robert

ejs1980

Another vote for armadillo. I've watched on dig one out while deer hunting. They didn't seem to phase him took the dillo about thirty minutes to g et a good sized out next time I hunted the stand it looked about like that pic.

biggabuck

Foxes do the same thing i've seen them dig one up. Bruz your right we need some dillo's. Just something else for me to shoot!!