1226 Acre Club Lincoln County

Status
Not open for further replies.

JFMason

1226 acre established hunt club since 1983 with same club manager the entire time. Club is near Clark Hill in Lincoln County and has openings for the 2009-2010 season.

Land is young to mature pines with hardwoods along drains. 20 fall foodplots planted early September. All state regs apply. Year-round access, primitive camping onsite, motels and state park camping within 5 miles.

Plenty of deer, turkey, pigs and quail.

2007 was an average year, members took one 11 pointer, one 9 pointer, 4 eight pointers, 2 seven pointers (some other bucks) and plenty of does. 2008 was a little off with regard to larger bucks taken as was many areas in north Georgia, with 4 eight pointers & 1 nine pointer being best harvested. Several good bucks (120+) seen during December.

Maximum # of members is 20 but nearly all are from out of state and weekends are generally not crowded.

Dues are $650/yr. For questions or to join, contact Jack Mason 828.396.5363 and leave message if no answer.

Last edited:

Jubal

Daddy Rabbit,
Best to call Jack or post questions in the thread. He doesn't accept PM's or emails. Moslty a phone guy only.

Thanks.

``````````````````````````Rabbit Tracks Ever where```````````````>

Thanks, I found that our, already?

I did speak with him on the phone yesterday a.m.

Nice talking young man, hope he wll calll me back, as all I do is Rabbit hunt!

My home ~~>#706- 245-5391 ~~~~~>Cell#706-498-0296

If anyone in N.G. Ga. has any rabbits, eating up thieir food plots, let This Old Man know!!

Keep Looking up
D.R.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Jubal

gotcha.

Jack's club has killed many bucks over the years in the 120 class and the biggest in the 140's.

Mr. Mason:
Check you mail box today, 8/28/08~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Thanks a Bunch!

D.R.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>>

Walters, I sent you a P.M. explain all I know about the Property as explaind to me by Mr. Mason.

Hope you understand the directions, as best I was advised. I plan on meeting Mr. Mason and do some plowing one day soon, will let you know more once I have been down there.

D.R.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Jameshenry

Hi Jack, Sounds Like Ya'll Have A Pretty Good Club.is It Family Oriented? This Will Be My Wife's First Year Hunting I Just Don't Exactly Know How It's Going To Work Out She Is Scared Of The Gun I Just Bought Her.but Can Spouses Hunt Also? Thank You James Henry.call Me And Let Me Know 706-988-7986

JFMason

Memberships available for 2009-10 season. Dues are required by May 15, 2009. We still have several memberships available.

Last edited:

JFMason

We follow GA state regulations for deer and other game.
Member can take spouse or child under under 16. No other guests are permitted. Thanks.

JFMason

Turkey Hunting

We have moderate to good turkey population. This year is better than last. We have 6 members who turkey hunt. Let me know if you have interest. Thanks.

Jubal

I talked to Jack this week, he still has some openings. I'm just a friend and if I weren't in another club close to him I'd jump on this. Numerous good bucks have come from this lease.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts