Nascar Pilots??

buckhunter3987

Elliot Sadler seems to like flyin at talladega two in a row. He had a better landing this time though :bounce:

Way to go JR.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Schulze

yeah hawg 8 won. gained 8 or so position in 6 laps to win.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Yeah I have to admit I was pulling for Jr and then he could not control his excitment during Victory Lane interview. Very discouraging. :mad:

Keith48

That little cuss word will cost Junior. They fined two other drivers for using less language for that this year, and on radio. Then again, Junior never gets penalized for his actions at Talledega (like passing below the yellow line last year...). We'll have to see. It could cost him some points.

And how about Kerry Earnhardt finishing in 24th on the lead lap?! :clap:

bilgerat

Senior
cuss word?

hunted sun. afternoon and drove 2 hrs home so I missed it . what did he say? the news shows didnt mention it.

Gaswamp

I was glad to see Tony Stewart try for the win with 2 laps to go (normaly he just stays behind Jr.). Too bad no one would pull out with him.

gtaff

Banned
He used **** on one question. Then the interviewer guy said something about winning Talledega 5 times. JR said "That does not mean ****, Daddy won it 10" Might not should have said the poop word but still pretty priceless when he said it.

southernclay

Have they docked points for cursing. I don't remember if they have. I think fine him and call it a day. It's a shame that it was said but I can't judge him for being excited.

Todd E

I like his driving style on the superspeedways, but I dislike his mouth and ego. He is already backpedaling and saying that what he did was different than the others. Boils down to the fact that he doesn't want to lose those points. I'm sure the $$ means nothing.

Yes, SC they have docked others 25 pts and a fine for the same thing. Will see if he gets any different.

Perry Hayes

Nascar will have to fine him and deduct 25 points or they are done.Jay Sauter and Ron Hornaday were docked for it.This was on NBC. If Dale wants to be a Champion he is going to have to act like one.

Hawg

Banned
Give the man a break!!!! He was excited. Im sure none of yall have ever used a cuss word in excitment or anger before have ya? :rolleyes: If your going to watch nascar............Oh nevermind

ramblinrack

Hawg said:
Give the man a break!!!! He was excited. Im sure none of yall have ever used a cuss word in excitment or anger before have ya? :rolleyes: If your going to watch nascar............Oh nevermind
what hawg said...the boy was obviously overly excited, not angry, and a couple of words came out he shouldn't have used. still....the 25 pt penalty would be appropriate in this case as he should not be above the rules. still...it doesn't compare to dw gettin out of the car 10 yrs or so ago and when being prodded as to what had caused his wreck he replied....i ain't callin no names but...it was the lil red-haired *** drivin the #2 car.

:speechles :speechles :speechles

H

HT2

buck.....

Yeah, Elliott just don't learn to fast.......

That boy needs to try using a little common sense...... ::huh: ::huh: