Broke out the Smoke Pole today

cowboyron

OK, Looks like I have missed bow season in Ga. so I had to break out the Smoke Pole today. Hopefully I'll make Ga. next weekend. My Hawkens was shooting alittle low and right not much but made the adjustment (elevation) Then it was shooting alittle right adjusted OOOPS to much now we are alittle left. Never did take out the head on the turkey target I was shooting at but it would a been in the goody basket on a deer. Broke out my sons Cheap-O Bobcat from Wal-Mart that I bought him 4-years ago to get him in the woods and on the second shot dotted that Ol' Turkey's head. Hope the boy gets him a deer this coming weekend. ;)

duke13

I didn't do any shootin but I got out 2 of mine yesterday and let my daughter re-familiarize herself with the Optima I bought her back in July. Then we went to Bass Pro and got her first huntin license. Girls are sooo funny. Shopping is shopping even if it's for hunting stuff! ::huh: I bought her a lightweight leafy suit back in turkey season. She saw a leafy baseball hat and said" Look Daddy! This will go with my suit!" :rolleyes: So we had to get that. After some other stuff, including a new pair of rubber boots for Dad :cool: and $150 later we finally got out of there! :bounce:

Then we went home, did our huntin laundry and packed everything for saturday.

cowboyron

Duke, sounds like ya'll had a good time getting ready. I really need to get my Daughter back into hunting she really use to enjoy it when she was younger. I'm having a hard time getting her to take her hunter safety course. She is now 18 soon to be 19 so it is on her to gett'er done. Her two brothers took the course as soon as they could. Anyways Thats what I did all evening wash clothes, wash linens, clean camper so me and my Son can head to the lease this weekend . Good Luck this weekend.