carbon arrows

In yalls opinion what do yall think is the best hunting carbon arrow on the market.Will you see any difference in the .005 and the .001 for hunting?I currently use PSE dominators 300 but have heard alot of good on the gold tips. ::huh:

Bow Only

BuckSlayer, that's a tough call on the "best" carbon arrows. It's really a personal preference. As for the .005 and .001straightness tolerance difference, that really won't have an affect on hunting. The ranges you shoot for hunting are usually so close, it won't matter. With that being said, I only buy the .001 arrows. I sometimes like to shoot longer ranges during practice sessions and it can make a difference there. I've shot both PSE Carbon Force and Gold Tips. Both are good arrows and I probably like the PSE's better. The 5575 Gold Tips are under spined for my bow at 70lbs and they really shouldn't be. The PSE's are also have a smaller diameter than the GT's.
I am currently hunting with an arrow I never thought I would shoot, the Speed Max Pro. They are very light and not for everyone, but they match up will with my BowTech. So far, I am very pleased with them and how they shoot. I usually hunt with something for quite awhile before I make my final assessment.