Help finding place to shoot in Atlanta

Auto-5 Nut

Ever seen a bear in a zoo and wonder how a wild animal feels in a cage? Well it STINKS!!!!!!!

I'm in Atlanta while going to school, (GT) don't worry I'm still a hardcore UGA man, long story. I'm looking for somewhere to shoot my bow. Can I shoot it at a local park, I know some parks in other states left you shoot archery equipment in city parks? Any info on where I can find a place?

I am localed really close to GT's campus.

Thanks

reylamb

Does GT have any type of archery program at all? Whether a club, course offered through the PE program or something? I don't think shooting in the city at any of the parks will be looked at in a very positive light to say the least. Your best bet is joining an archery club, but they are all outside of the city of Atlanta a little ways.

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Shoot me a pm and maybe we can work something out. I am about 15-20 minutes down the road.

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Any indoor archery ranges around? I think the Army/Navy store has an indoor range.

The PM still stands if you want to try it :cheers:

Nugefan

Down the hallway in the dorm...
pm me about a place to shoot... :cool:

Lostoutlaw

Shooting Bow

I do belieave the army navy store in stockbridge 23 and 42 hiway has a range don't know about it be ing shootin range?????