You DAWG fans are forgetting!

duckbill

I keep hearing all of this talk about Georgia and Auburn in Atlanta. OCTOBER 30TH ! OCTOBER 30TH!

Florida vs Georgia
There is no way Georgia is going to beat Florida. Can't happen.
I'm sorry ::huh: .

I'm actually just ribbin' you guys. THIS will be a ball game. Regardless of who wins.

If your DAWGS can beat Auburn and my Gators, they deserve the National Championship.

Now I'll go hide ::gone: .

Last edited:

willbuck

It will be an interesting game for Florida playing LSU this Saturday also. LSU cannot stand another SEC loss if they want to stay in the race in the WEST. Florida cannot stand a loss either if they want to have a say in the EAST.

If LSU's defense can prove thier worth and establish the run, they might have a chance unless the kicking game decides the game. But if it is a shoot out, I believe Florida will come out with a win.

GO LSU!

GeauxLSU

S. Freeman said:
It will be an interesting game for Florida playing LSU this Saturday also. LSU cannot stand another SEC loss if they want to stay in the race in the WEST. Florida cannot stand a loss either if they want to have a say in the EAST.

GO LSU!
FLORIDA IS UNDEFEATED in my book (that gift loss was a joke). LSU should get it handed to them again this week especially in the swamp.... :( :banginghe
As much as I'd like to come up with a sceanrio for LSU to make it to Atlanta to play for the SECC, I just don't see it happening. It's going to be AU facing either UGA or UF. Should be a good game...

Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

duckbill

Phil,
It's still the SEC. On any given Saturday, that team that appeared a little flat could show up and kick your butt. LSU is against the ropes and may come out swinging against us. I was in all truthfullness just messing with these dawg fans. We've got some good games coming up this year. I think LSU vs FL is going to be tighter than expected.

dixie

forgot

what was the score again?? I seem to have forgotten it!!! :bounce: :bounce:

GA DAWG

Them little lizards in the swamp dont stand a chance this year.

clarkesville snit

Mr Geaux - As hard as we pulled against you last Sat, we'll pull just as hard for you this Sat. In my book, I pull for whoever the Lizards are playing. PS, how do those SEC stats look this week?

duckbill

Where is the love in this room? ::huh: :p .

Don't you guys know that "canine" is the favorite food of the alligator? They can't help devouring a poor innocent little bulldog that wanders to close to the "swamp".

OH MAN! I'm glad I'm leaving for the hunt camp tomorrow. I can hide out there ::gone: .

:D :D :D

Arrow3

Im pulling for LSU too....Anytime Florida looses a SEC game its a plus for us...

GO DAWGS!!!

gacowboy

GONetwork Member
Those Bengal Tigers are coming to the swamp very hungry!! Fla. better have their "A " game. GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!! BEAT THOSE VOLS!!!!!!!!!! :flag:

Hunting Teacher

Duckbill ::huh:
And here I was thinking you were a true believer all this time!!
Don't you know being a swamp lizard is the unpardonable sin. ;)
If you'll look in the book of BobbyB. Chapter 1 Verse 1 it clearly states;
"Thuo shall not bow down before the slimy lizard of the mire. To do so is shameful and humiliating to thyself." 2. Only the horse and spear shall be held on high!. ("New Seminole Standard" Version)
Just poking fun my brother! :bounce:

Just the same, I'll give you our Chris and take yours any day!!!
Teach

duckbill

Teach :speechles ,
I can't believe it. Not you. Say it isn't so. :confused:

I thought all Groveland Greenbacks were Gator fans. ::huh:

Seriously, I'm glad you guys have got Sexton in there. I couldn't stand Rix (even though he's a Christian). We should be evenly matched as usual this year. It's always a good game.

Jim McRae

Hey Duck, you crocs don't stand a chance at Doak Campbell this year, Rix or not. :p :p :p. But I'm pulling for y'all, I want y'all to 9-1 when y'all come to Tally. Make that 8-2, I was born and raised a Dawg and as long as they aren't playing FSU, I'm pulling for 'em.

Jim M.

Hunting Teacher

duckbill said:
Teach :speechles ,
I can't believe it. Not you. Say it isn't so. :confused:

I thought all Groveland Greenbacks were Gator fans. ::huh:

Seriously, I'm glad you guys have got Sexton in there. I couldn't stand Rix (even though he's a Christian). We should be evenly matched as usual this year. It's always a good game.

Duckbill,
If you asked the old time Clermont 'Elite," they'd say we low life Groveland types were the Greenbacks because we didn't bathe often. :rolleyes:
I stuck with Rix as long as I could stand it. NO MORE!!
I agree with you about Florida/ Georgia. UF has Georgia's number just like UM has Florida State's number. It becomes a mind thing where players start truly questioning if they can beat the team that has owned them.

I have to pull for the Dawgs though, because Mark Richt is a fine Christian man. I have a great deal of respect for him.
Peace,
Teach

Latest posts