Broad River 4th July '05

Kreed5821

Gone but not forgotten.
My wife, son, goob, and I are planning on going to Broad River on the 4th. Anybody else going? Brad Patt, nows your chance dude! You ran off to Florida the last time and missed all the fun. Ya girlfriend got ya too to join us?

Red Dirt, you and Gregg game?

Kreed5821

Gone but not forgotten.
OK looks like durtydawgs is in. How bout it bradpatt?

bradpatt03

i will have to see...i'm supposed to go to dp on the 3rd...but if i ain't wore out i may be able to go... how long will it take me to get there from up my way

Kreed5821

Gone but not forgotten.
It is on hwy 77. You go to dp by 77 don't you? If so just follow it on up. I'm coming from the other direction so I don't know how long. There are more directions on the forums link of their website. Not sure of which forum name they're under.

whithunter

Sorry for the delay Kevin. I have been away from my computer for the last week in a half. :mad: The directions you posted were right on the money. :cheers: We are looking forward to a great weekend. Sunday we are going to cook a whole hog. We might even do a night ride if there is any interest. I look forward to seeing ya'll again. I will have to warn the girls in the office that you and Goob are coming out. ::ke:

red dirt

hey kreed, looks like quite a few of our group will be up there on Saturday. we may also make it sat ourselves , jury is still out as of now.

Kreed5821

Gone but not forgotten.
red dirt said:
hey kreed, looks like quite a few of our group will be up there on Saturday. we may also make it sat ourselves , jury is still out as of now.
We ended up running into mdinkle there. I like the pressure washer area they've added. Beats the far outta unloading at the car wash and having to load back up! I bet they've got well over sixty miles of trails now. Nicest place I've ever been. Hope they keep it up, it gets better every time I go!

As you can see, Jasper wound up getting bucked off again.

Attachments

• HPIM0529 web.JPG
    HPIM0529 web.JPG
    107.4 KB · Views: 175
  • HPIM0540 web.JPG
    HPIM0540 web.JPG
    102.3 KB · Views: 129
  • HPIM0531 web.JPG
    HPIM0531 web.JPG
    96.6 KB · Views: 99