vermontah joins

vermontah

:flag:
Hi everyone! I joined to see what you guys in the heart of the south are up to. I'm a native redneck vermonter that hunts with a 7x57 ruger for anything with an open season including moose and black bear, Don't know anything about poke salid but fiddleheads and driving in snow I'm your man. WDL :type:

No. GA. Mt. Man

Gone But Not Forgotten
Welcome.

Woodsong

Welcome to the site! Having traveled extensively through the backwoods of Vermont, let me vouch for our new member. i have not met him but I can tell you this- Vermont can have some rednecks that would do any southern state proud! :D

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Welcome aboard, enjoy the fire and yell if we can help with anything.

Jim

6wheeler

Dang!!!

Me and the old lady was at a hoe down last Sadderday night an I busted the head plum off'n my fiddle.

Now we got us some body that knows about such thangs. Whar do ya go to learn about them fiddleheads? :D

Just kidding!! Welcome to the fire. Put your feet up and join right in.

Branchminnow

GONetwork Senator Area 51
Howdy!

jman9977

Welcome and sit a spell

ramblinrack

welcome....lookin' forward to hearin' some tales from up yonder.

frankwright

Welcome,It will be nice to get some perspective from your neck of the woods. How do you'all say it... a yuh?

Mrbowdeadly

Welcome man from lobstah land.....

Glad you could come!

MBD

vermontah

frankwright

Thats some mightyfine looking pistols the team has there and some good looking bullets too :cheers:

Lostoutlaw

Hee Haw!!!!!

Welcome Mr vermont :cool: How ya'll doin up yonder :cheers: :banana: ::gone: :banana: :banana:

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Welcome to the Campfire.