How are you having your Success!

Duckhawk

Banned
What are you guys killing these deer over! Water, Acorns, Food Plots, Corn, Persimmons, Muscedines,mineral licks, Acorn Rage weekend success! Guys give me some help I am having nothing but tough luck, or maybe I am just crying! Be Honest!

Thanks, Nick

BowChilling

First week for me was muscadines and persimones. The last week and half I've seen a lot of deer including a couple of 2 1/2 yo bucks while hunting water oaks. They are raining acorns on our property. White oaks are getting knocked out by squirrels.

kevincox

I killed a doe in week one on mucadines and my buck Friday on persimmons. Muscadines,crabaaples and persimmons are still loaded and falling

DRB1313

Duck, My three have came from a well used travel corridor between
a large stand of hardwoods and an area with a lot of soft mass.
I can't help you on the bucks right now, they have me scratching my head.
Hopefully this cold weather coming mid week will get things stirred up.

jharrell

It has been slow for me as well. I did manage to kill a doe on the edge of a 1 year old clearcut. Walked a little today and found a ton of sign on some water oaks in a creek bottom. Plan on hunting them hard the next few days, especially with the cooler weather coming in.

kcausey

Banned
It has been slow for me as well. I did manage to kill a doe on the edge of a 1 year old clearcut. Walked a little today and found a ton of sign on some water oaks in a creek bottom. Plan on hunting them hard the next few days, especially with the cooler weather coming in.

The last one i killed literally sprinted to a huge water oak...stopped and fed for 5 minutes...proceeded towards a 329fps arrow of her demise.....they are wearing the water oaks out in my suburban paradise.

short stop

Folks ,
Almost every single person I run with has said that acorns are were its at right now . Whites and Water oaks are falling from the sky around here real heavy . Most the musidine vines I ve seen have a few grapes but they are starting to dry up .

Donzi

Food plots so far planted with milo this summer. Going to be moving over to oaks this weekend though

Duckhawk

Banned
Well, didn't kill one tonight, but I had deer on me sitting over a mineral site on the edge of a few white oaks, and a dried up creek bottom

dirtroad

Gone But Not Forgotten
White oaks and Persimmons.