Clear Quartz bolen?

Al White

I thought yall might like to see this one!! I think it's a bolen but i'm not sure. My oldest daughter picked it up, i told her it was the find of a lifetime!! It's the clearest point that I've ever held. Somebody told me that 'pretty' points were used for ceremonies - ever heard that? Any info on it or the others below would be great!

Attachments

• IMG_2341.JPG
    IMG_2341.JPG
    137.4 KB · Views: 411
  • IMG_2342.JPG
    IMG_2342.JPG
    126.1 KB · Views: 399
  • IMG_2343.JPG
    IMG_2343.JPG
    145.7 KB · Views: 413

dawg2

AWOL ADMINISTRATOR
Beautiful piece! I have only one really clear, but not as clear as that one!

Nugefan

Bee U T full .........

awesome find ....

Tomboy Boots

Turkey Killer
That really is BEAUTIFUL! What county was it found in? Truely a find of a lifetime :cool:

Dawg2, could you post a pic of yours?

Redbow

Wow! Very pretty point,,I won't ever come across anything like that one! You were lucky to find it!

dawg2

AWOL ADMINISTRATOR
That really is BEAUTIFUL! What county was it found in? Truely a find of a lifetime :cool:

Dawg2, could you post a pic of yours?

It is in a shadow box at the house. I'll get a pic tonight.

dawg2

AWOL ADMINISTRATOR
I thought yall might like to see this one!! I think it's a bolen but i'm not sure. My oldest daughter picked it up, i told her it was the find of a lifetime!! It's the clearest point that I've ever held. Somebody told me that 'pretty' points were used for ceremonies - ever heard that? Any info on it or the others below would be great!

I keep looking at thatpoint, it is high-quality military grade quartz. Awesome piece!

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Looks like a Bolen to me, and a nice one from the highest quality stone there is. Crystal quartz is NICE. I have half a point made from that same material. I found it in Randolph County.

Al White

Thanks for the replies. It was found in Twiggs county.