Ford F650 "monster" trucks

ryano

Banned
has anyone seen these machines yet??? :hair: Im also thinking International does a truck like this as well.........Im no Ford fan so to speak but this is one BAD ride here! :cool:

move over Hummer H1, this here is your DADDY!!!!! :cool:

F650 monster truck link

t3.jpg

tknight

Looks good, I'm not a ford person either but I will say that ford has the best looking trucks on the road, chevy better hire some better engineers or I will make the switch. :whip:

H

HT2

Ryan.......

I know this friend of mine that bought a Chevy that is similar to that Ford........

He had it about 3 months and got rid of it.........

Said he couldn't find any place to park it and could treat it like a regular truck.......

You know.......

Some people got more money that sense.......... :)

Randy

I bet that would haul a lot of gays?

specialk

Randy said:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

you could "pack" a lot of good buddies in it for sure!!!

H

HT2

Randy........

Randy said:
Be careful...........

That might offend someone and the "MODS" would have to pull that post......... :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I got one pulled the other day for doin' this........ ***

Go figure......... :huh: :huh: :huh:

Perry Hayes

HT2 said:
Be careful...........

That might offend someone and the "MODS" would have to pull that post......... :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I got one pulled the other day for doin' this........ ***

Go figure......... :huh: :huh: :huh:
Everbody needs to forget that word on here.

ryano

Banned
wow, yall are tough :bounce: :eek: I hope no one here is thinking about buying one :D

yeah its impractical and I could think of lots of other things to spend 94K on too but its a tough looking ride I think....... :huh: different strokes for different folks I guess :D

I wouldnt own one or anything...........:pop:

Last edited:

Heathen

3and8fan4ever said:
wow, yall are tough :bounce: :eek: I hope no one here is thinking about buying one :D

yeah its impractical and I could think of lots of other things to spend 94K on too but its a tough looking ride I think....... :huh: different strokes for different folks I guess :D

I wouldnt own one or anything...........:pop:
Man who is dumb enough to pay 94K for a Ford. :crazy: I bet you lose 30K in value as you drive off the lot. :bounce:

bradpatt03

if you can afford to drop 94k on a truck that you could hardly ever use i don't think u'd be too concerned w/ its value after drive-off

jason308

Brad- that's because they aren't worth anything! :bounce:

bull0ne

Banned
Heathen said:
Man who is dumb enough to pay 94K for a Ford. :crazy: I bet you lose 30K in value as you drive off the lot. :bounce:

Inheritence,insurance and easy money has a way of getting spent on toys.............money that one sweats for sticks to the pocket a little better. :D

PFDR1

Those Chevy's are work trucks though, not "PIMPMOBILES". :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: