WMA Quota Applications & State Park Quota Apps.

Echo

Gone But Not Forgotten
Thanks for the info,John.I'm interested in seeing the dates for the rest of the WMA hunts as well.

Mechanicaldawg

Roosevelt Ranger
JB,

The "Park Regs" do not clearly denote the limits for the hunts with the exception of Russell SP, which states that 6 is the limit.

Would that be because the state limits apply? Or was this an oversight?

jman9977

Thanks for the heads up John

JBowers

Jeff Young said:
JB,

The "Park Regs" do not clearly denote the limits for the hunts with the exception of Russell SP, which states that 6 is the limit.

Would that be because the state limits apply? Or was this an oversight?
"All WMA general hunting regulations apply except where otherwise specified above."

WMA Hunting Regulations state a 2 deer limit on any one managed hunt. Thus, its 2 deer unless other wise specified. Also, pay particluar attention to the deer limit on Hard Labor Creek!

Chuck Martin

Mr. Bowers, your attention to detail inspire all who..........naw I ain't gonna get started again John.......thanks for the advanced heads up.

dixie

WMA's

I couldn't help but notice, none of the WMA's that aren't quota weren't listed, any idea on when that info will be released? thanks

JBowers

dixie said:
I couldn't help but notice, none of the WMA's that aren't quota weren't listed, any idea on when that info will be released? thanks
The complete books are due out by August 1st.