Cabelas catalogue, Special Limited Edition... WOW

Just 1 More

Anyone else receive their new 2005 Special limited edition book? This thing is over 2" thick and it's a HARDBACK, bound like a novel, almost 1400 pages.. I wonder what the production cost of this thing was... Sure is nice, almost too nice.. makes me not even want to read it.. Just put it up on the book shelf.. :rofl:

leoparddog

I want one! I want one! <where is the temper tantrum icon when you need it?> :cry:

Heck I deserve one for all the money I've spent with them!

PFDR1

Just 1 more

Hey! send me that I need to order some stuff and you don't really want it no how. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Jorge

Welcome to the club

I got my first one from them about two years ago and suspected that it was because I spend way too much money with them. I pheasant hunted last Nov. with one of their former managers and he confirmed that those that get the special edition catalog are ones that not only buy a lot from them but also buy a wide variety of items as well.

So are you broke and suffering from lack of storage as well?

fredw

Retired Moderator
I've been getting one for three year now. It's the ultimate wish book. And Jorge....I am broke.

ramblinrack

i was wondering why i didn't get one....i usually run the wheels off the ups truck with the approach of huntin' season.

:huh: :confused: :huh:

then....today's mail came and i got one.
NICE!!! time to start making a list.

;)

Slasher

Just 1 More said:
Anyone else receive their new 2005 Special limited edition book? This thing is over 2" thick and it's a HARDBACK, bound like a novel, almost 1400 pages.. I wonder what the production cost of this thing was... Sure is nice, almost too nice.. makes me not even want to read it.. Just put it up on the book shelf.. :rofl:

Not this year!!! I've been GOOD!!! You only get those when you spend more than you should in a year... I too got one in 2004, but bought some ladder stands from the bargain cave and with my other junk, put me over the threshold... My wife said, I must've spent way too much for them to provide me with that one....

If'n I get another one of those Hardbound catalogs, I am in serious trouble!!! Because momma don't get angry she gets even!!! Not even counting clothes and heaven forbid if she feels justified to do a spa treatment... I am afraid what she were to do f she felt justified in doing it... This woman can spend over $750 on sheets and stuff for just one bed without having anything leftover in the linnen closet... I keep her on a short leash, but if mine gets too long, so does hers...

Trust me, I don't know of a woman out there who can be outspent by a man... and if mine lets lose, its chapter eleven .... ::ke: ::ke:

frankwright

I got one !

Cabelas could probably cut their prices if they didn't spend so much on catalogs. I just got my Second archery catalog. Exactly like the first except for the cover and a few pages of sales stuck in the middle.

01Foreman400

Staff member
I got mine today and it had a huge crease across the front of it. I contacted Cabela's about it and they are sending me another. No that's customer service.

Darrell

tugalloo

Got Mine

I got mine last week, have been getting them for three or four years. They are real handy for finding things we need. And yea I spend way to much money every year with, but I shop with them cause there customer service has been GREAT every time...............Good Fishing DCC :banana:

ramblinrack

bad news....the ol' lady was lookin' at mine last night and saw a bunch of stuff SHE wanted......man, add that to my list and i'll be too broke to pay attention.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

it's really getting bad when you have to start hiding your huntin' catalog's from the wife.

:banginghe :banginghe :banginghe

leo

Retired Woody's Mod 7/01-12/09
I've been receiving them for a

few years, and really do not use them that much with the dozen or so other catalogs they send through out the year:)

I am partial to Cabela's over basspro, and often find that their prices are better than basspros, their service IMO is.

The few time I have had to return an order they have been super about it :cool:

Went to basspro a few week's ago to try on a lacrosse boot, after determining the correct boot and size I checked the cabelas catalog and found the boot at a better price, and was also able to knock another $20 off with a coupon I had :D

01Foreman400

Staff member
It would be great to have a Cabela's store near by. I've never been to a Cabela's.

Darrell

leo

Retired Woody's Mod 7/01-12/09
Darrell

rumor has it that one is coming to the Macon area :cool: