whisker biscuit

reylamb

I personally feel the biscuit is one of the top 5 hunting rests on the market right now, and if I had to rankthem I would put it number 2.

For a hunting rest there is not more that you can ask for. It is a full containment rest, so there is no way for the arrow to jump off the rest at the moment of truth. I have not heard any reports of the bristles freezing, which was an initial concern of mine when it hit the market.

Some may tell you they are not as accurate as other rests. That is categorically false. Jimmy Despart has shot multiple 300 Vegas face rounds with his, the same performance he had from a launcher blade.

While I do not personally shoot the rest, I have no problems recommending them to anyone.

Fishman

Excellent rest. Once adjusted correctly you can't go wrong. Gone is the "tink tink" of arrow against bow. Just another thing you don't have to worry about when you're hunting.

huntaholic

GREAT REST I put a biscuit on my bow last year, killed 4 with it an love it, :clap: Come on sept, :yeah:

taylornelms

GONetwork Member
anyone think they ruin fletching prematurely or do you just deal with it.

gordylew

Ive been using them for 5-6 years now. the earlier ones warped the fletching after shooting them a bunch but the newer bristles are softer and I havent experianced the warpage any more. I wish I would have had this rest 20 years ago. There would be 3 more 110-130 class deer on the wall.

BowArrow

I love mine. No moving parts, simple, easy to adjust. Arrow cannot fall off.

I dropped my bow from the stand last season and it landed in the mud. I hooked it with a treble hook on my pullup cord and the arrow was still nocked and ready to shoot.

It does warp my fletching on my practice arrow but I refletch with no problem.