Huntin' season's almost here!!

gabowman

Squirrel season begins in about 4 weeks. That'll put ya in the woods for a little preseason scouting! I'm ready to go too!! :bounce:

Only problem is I'm still enjoying fishing! What to do.....what to do.......

GB

Larry Rooks

Fish right up until afternoon of Sept 9, then grab the bow and gear and be ready to head out early on the 10th ti deflate some lungs :bounce:

H

HT2

Tommy..........

THunter said:
Time just moves too fast the older I get.

THunter
You are right...........

Unfortunately.............. :eek: :eek: :eek:

The good thing is that Deer Season is almost here..........But, it goes by just as fast.......... :confused:

gabowman

Larry Rooks said:
Fish right up until afternoon of Sept 9, then grab the bow and gear and be ready to head out early on the 10th ti deflate some lungs :bounce:

I hear ya Larry. Squirrels aint something I really want to clean, expecially in August. It just gets me in the woods to scout for deer while it's still cooler in the mornings. But now deer....that's another story. I LIVE for bow season. :cool: :bounce: :bounce:

duke13

I don't want to make y'all too jealous....but i deer hunted last evening :eek:

Crop Damage Permit! :banana:

markland

Anyone heard if they are going to let us hunt Cohuta for hogs when squirrel opens this year, would love to get up in the mountains and do some trasping, but that is alot of effort to put in just to loose some arrows at those tree rats. Mark