Lumping Quota Hunt Apps.

ejm

JB, or anybody else. Would I have a problem if I send in my deer and duck apps. with my gator quota application? I know the deadlines, but is there a too early date?

Slayer

I must have missed the deer hunt application....

can someone please tell me where they found it, can it be downloaded....I have all the stuff to get to Osabbaw this year...would hate to miss that on an oversite

JBowers

ejm said:
JB, or anybody else. Would I have a problem if I send in my deer and duck apps. with my gator quota application? I know the deadlines, but is there a too early date?
As long as you are using an application appropriate to the year/season, then that should be fine.

Chuck Martin

I know this probabally won't happen again in a million years but make sure to send it certified. Last year I sent in my hog hunt application with two rejections in for Ossabaw early, it's not due till Dec 15th, the same time I mailed out my regular quota applications. Deer to Social Circle and hogs to Brunswick like I'm suppose to but in Augest. Long story short, either the hog application didn't make it or somebody at Brunswick misplaced it and it got lost. The nice lady down there says I'm sorry we can't seem to find your application with two rejection notices and you'll have to start over :banginghe Needless to say, from now on they'll all go certified...........what are those folks doing at Brunswick JB? :rolleyes: