team destiny #39

cosmo

all 3 members slicked out !!!! now we can get it on !!!:cool:

BOWROD

thats my boy !!! now quit playing around and go get some bone !!!!

DRB1313

You girls are setting a pretty good pace!!:bounce::bounce:

J/K Nice job Fellows and good luck on the big boys!!!

DRB1313

I talk pretty regular with bonehead and I know Ya'll
are not done yet. With all your does tagged, Ya'll are in the drivers seat.
We've all been waiting on this next three
weeks to get here and the time has come.
I can't wait to see who is going to bust Mack Daddy.
It could happen any day now!
Don't you fellows need to go to Illinois or something:bounce::bounce:

BOWROD

NOPE... we want to get it done in GEORGIA !!!! and looking at the forcast for next week ...............it's time !!!!!! good luck to all ..

BOWROD

contest

:yeah: well atleast we can say we were in the lead at one time !!!! :stir:

cosmo

88 more points with my buck entry that gets us up over 650 ......now we just need to smoke a couple good'ns during the rut !!!!! come on team lets getr'done !!!!!!!!!

BOWROD

good deal cosmo --just make sure the next buck you shoot looks like the one hound dog shot..!!!!!! it's a dang good'n !!!

cosmo

all tagged out !!!!

i got my limit for the contest and killed my biggest buck ever today ---oh my what a buck it has 6-1/2 inch bases and gross scores 146 !!!!!!! im pumped !!!:cool::cool::fine:

BOWROD

you are the man !!!! and it couldnt of happened to a better person and he has been 100 percent bowhunting for yrs now !!!!!

BowanaLee

Dang, you boys need to go to work or something. The economy's real bad, don't you need some money in the bank. ..LOL:bounce::rofl:
Theres probably some honey do's around the house too.:bounce::rofl:

cosmo

list

Dang, you boys need to go to work or something. The economy's real bad, don't you need some money in the bank. ..LOL:bounce::rofl:
Theres probably some honey do's around the house too.:bounce::rofl:
yeah i got plenty of time to get caught up now !!!! but dont you be trying to hold my boys down:rolleyes: good luck to ya ..

BOWROD

it's on now !!!!

im back in buisness just got the outback [PREVIOUSLY BLOWN UP }from the guys at gables in newnan !!!!!! GOT NEW LIMBS AND A NEW CAM---she is sighted in and ready to do some killin,---i cant wait to get on this new property and finish out this contest ....everyone should go without there primary bow for a week or so,,,, cause man when you get it back you get a second wind and cant wait to get back at it !!!!

BOWROD

buck

well i got one to enter into the contest off a buddies property that is being cleared for development in march--i dont usually shoot them this size but this will be the only yr to hunt this property !! these dang 2 yr olds i have seen about 10 this size this yr , i sure hope all the others on my properties make it this season..been a tough yr for me:banginghe