How much $ on lease(s)

truittsosebee

Okay, I was having a "conversation" :hammers: with my wife about how much money I spend on hunting, leases in particular, and I started wondering how many clubs or leases the average hunter is in and how much you spend on them. Personally, I am in two clubs. One in Hancock Co. is $250 and one in DeKalb Co. is $450. I also hunt on a piece of property in Bartow Co., but my aunt owns it so it is free. Is 2 clubs for a total of $700 an unreasonable amount? I bet a lot of you guys spend more than that.

gobblinglawyer

You're probably under the average.

My club in Jefferson County is around $1000, and I don't even want to mention the note on my 800 acre farm. :banginghe

Trizey

That seems pretty reasonable to me for two leases :huh:

Tell her that she is getting out cheap :D

Larry Rooks

You are under the average so tell the wifie to chill out. Last year, I paid 350.00 for one, 350 for another and 250.00 for another that is out of state.
Many leases in my area run 1000 or better for the one club, so youa re doing great

duckbill

$1500 for the lease. Add in the cost of transportation from central FL to SW Georgia and the NR license and it's awefully expensive.

SGaither

I would love to run across a lease for that reasonable close to home. Any openings in the DeKalb Co. lease? Me personally, this year I paid $19.00 so far and have many places to hunt all over the state, I'm sure many of you are in the same club I'm in.

H

HT2

Truitt.......

You are way, way, way under the average I'd guess.........

Both my leases are in Hancock County.........

1st lease - $675.00

2nd lease - $1500.00

Now how do you feel about what you pay??????? :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

DaddyPaul

Last year I paid $2250 in Worth county.

This year I paid $875 in Randolph county. I plan to have a lot more fun this year and not be so dang up tight about all the money I spent and HAVING to kill a big deer.

My wife don't care a lick 'cause this is the only hobby I have!

Heathen

$500 last year in Talbot Co.
$300 this year in Floyd Co.

CPiper

$650 for one clubs dues and $900 for another ..... And that dont count all the other expenses.
I easily spend $5000 per year on hunting - with NO regrets or anyone to fuss at or with me about it except myself!!

Ask the Mrs this: "how much do you spend on makeup, hairdos, manicure, pedicures, tanning booth, SHOES and CLOTHES??????"

GAGE

GONetwork Member
$1750 in one and it includes all weekend meals once rifle season opens!
$450 in family club
$450 in new club I got in for turkey hunting

I may drop the first but the duck hunting is that good!

Don,t forget to add seed, fertilizer and everything else!

Last edited:

Dustin Pate

Administrator
Staff member
I have one small piece of family owned land that costs me nothing to hunt. I also pay $10 for a Corps. of Engineer permit. With that I can hunt 8000 prime acres of land. I saw more deer last year than I ever have.

bilgerat

Senior
culb membership; $300.00
stuff for hunting; $2500.00
new silverado 4x4;$22.500
hunting camper; 2500.00
500cc 4x4 suzuki 4wheeler; $5000.00

sitting in the woods opening morning as the woods lighten up and come alive with sounds; PRICELESS!!!!!
:yeah:

Ol' Buckmaster

I hunt some farms in Hart Co for free and I'm in a lease in Jefferson Co for $250. Of course I tell my wife it's free too. :whip:

Jeff Phillips

$1100 for 2 memberships in 1 club and $290 for 1 membership in another.

Both are worth every dime :fine:

Latest posts