Testdrove a mathews

Wetzel

I bought a Switchback last Monday after shooting it along with a couple of other bows. I know very little about archery, however I could tell a big difference between the Switchback and the other bows I tried.

TreeJacker

It does offer a quiet shockfree shot. I never tested one further to see how accuracy was. They don't offer it in the draw length that I need.

Jody Hawk

I passed Griffin Outdoors yesterday and came close to stopping and seeing if Marvin had one set up that I could shoot. I decided against it though because I might get the itch. Besides, my Razortec hasn't let me down yet !!!!

Trizey

Jody Hawk said:
I passed Griffin Outdoors yesterday and came close to stopping and seeing if Marvin had one set up that I could shoot. I decided against it though because I might get the itch. Besides, my Razortec hasn't let me down yet !!!!

Don't shoot the Switchback until you're ready to buy ;) :D

Branchminnow

GONetwork Senator Area 51
I like my outback.

Bowdawg

If its not that far for you west ga archery in newnan has become a fairly large mathews dealer. He has them set up in packages or you can build one from scratch. I switched from high country to the new switchback this year and its by far the best bow I have ever owned. :cheers:

Steady73

The switchback is quite a bow, I purchased mine in spring and shoot it at least 3 times a week. Very forgiving and accurate bow.

quackwacker

Jody Griffin outdoors is out of bussiness! they have a new sports shop in town. I bought my Mathews at Griffin outdoors two years ago. Its a LX and I love it. Im skeered to shoot the switch back also.