Africa

H

HT2

Plumber........

Hey I think that "JORGE" just got back from there not to long ago.......

But for me.........

I have "ZERO" interest in ever goin' to Africa, much less to hunt somethin'.........It just isn't somethin' I'd ever want to do.......

Jorge

The Plumber,

As HT2 said, I just got back last month from Namibia. Here is a link to my thread about the hunt here. http://forum.gon.com/showthread.php?t=22149

I can't begin to explain to you what a memorable trip it was for me. Not just the hunting and the animals I took, but the people I met, the other game I saw, what I learned while I was there, etc. Just the overall experience. I'm just a rookie when it comes to Africa. There a few members here that have been several times including some members who have been to more wild areas such as Tanzania and at least one member who is in Tanzania now. If you are interested in going to Africa, I would highly recommend Namibia for your first trip. Especially for plains game such that I took. For just about the cost of a guided elk hunt out west, you can hunt several species in Africa.

Send me a PM if you would like some more information.

George

Big M

I have hunt booked in Zimbabwe,in 2006 , with PH John sharp.I have a friend that hunts Zim 2, times a year. This time I will be making the trip with him

Thunder Head

Gone but not forgotten
Someday i will be there bow in hand !

ryanwhit

I was able to go last summer. I killed an impala, kudu, and blesbok. Africa is undoubtedly the trip of a lifetime. Give High Adventure a call. www.highadventurecompany.com.

ryan