whisker biscuit

deersled

Thinking bout getting one. How hard are they to mount. I've read on here that its not that difficult. How bout some directions? What is center shot and how do you do it? thanks

Arrow Flinger

Mounting is pretty simple. Just bolt the sight on put on. Square the bow with bow square to set your nocking point then set the center shot by loosening a set screw and sliding the biscuit either in or out. Center shot is getting the arrow in line with the string and cams or wheels so that the arrow comes off the bow pointing straight and not to the right or left. You accomplish this with the aid of a center shot gauge. You can pick one up for 10 bucks or so. It will have directions on the pack. This should get you close. This is kinda hard to explain without showing you but here are a couple of diagrams to help.

46424536.jpg

46424539.jpg

Nugefan

Not to hijack your thread...
Does the biscuit slow down the arrow much , have heard pros and cons...
thanks for the advice...

BowArrow

Love my biscuit. Simple, no moving parts, arrow can not fall off with bow in any position.

Dropped my bow from stand last year, pulled it up with pullup cord and treble hook and arrow was ready to shoot.

It will wrinkle vanes of practice arrows but easy to refletch. Slowing arrow two fps is no big deal shooting 6-20 yards.

HORTON

Love my biscuit too. Great rest for keeping the arrow immobile. Its quiet too.
I shoot the Bohning Blazer vanes. They are thicker and fly great through the biscuit. Have shot some arrows close to 100 times so far through the biscuit, and no wear or tear yet.
As far as set up, do what Flinger said.

red tail

GONetwork Member
I had some of the same questions myself, Now I think I'm going to get one tommorow.

Rock Bottom

I shoot one on my huntin bow and love it

I also change to the blazer vanes because I shot alot and the 4" vines after a time would start to wrinkle

I also spay it with armoral

ryanwhit

just got one about a month ago, and so far I love mine too!

Jasper

Put one on my Mathews last week for the first time. I had it center shot and shooting bare shafts perfectly in 10 minutes. It's very quiet and shoots well- no problems at all. Oh and all this is with fingers- who says you have to have a plunger?

They're great for anyone IMO, but for a youngster or beginning archer they're the PERFECT rest!